Tri-Aktiline: Does Tri-Aktiline Work?
Tri-Aktiline is a ‘wrinkle filler’ that is presented in a very plain, ‘no nonsense’ manner. The packaging for the product resembles a prescription medication and the information given is relatively free of over-exaggeration.
Manufactured by GS Labs, most of the details for Tri-Aktiline can be found on the site for the retail store Kohl’s, which sells the product exclusively. The information is very limited and there are no customer testimonials or FAQ sections included. However, there are some independent consumer reviews available on the internet which rate the product as reasonably effective overall. The only major complaints were that it cannot be worn under make-up, making it unsuitable for daytime use for many and that it didn’t quite live up to the claims made by the manufacturers.
Tri-Aktiline – Product Description
No full ingredient list is available for Tri-Aktiline unfortunately. Only the three key active ingredients are detailed, accompanied by explanations of how they work. Because the main goal of Tri-Aktiline is to ‘fill’ wrinkles, the ingredients are designed to act in a similar way to Botox, that is, relax facial tension, smooth wrinkles and lines and prevent future damage. The substances Gatuline and Argireline, an amino acid peptide, both have the ability to relax the facial muscles in addition to evening skin tone (Gatuline) and helping boost collagen production (Argireline). The third ingredient, Kombuchka, is a sweet black tea extract that ‘plumps’ the skin, reducing the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
Tri-Aktiline can be used on all areas of the face to eliminate ‘crow’s feet’, brow lines, frown lines and fine lines around the lips. Although Tri-Aktiline is supposed to ‘work on contact’, most customers saw an improvement in facial lines in about 4 weeks.
Tri-Aktiline – Advantage
- The information for Tri-Aktiline is not over-exaggerated or gimmicky
- The product contains three effective key ingredients
- Tri-Aktiline is available from a retail store
- Independent consumer reviews were generally positive
- Tri-Aktiline can be used on all facial areas
Tri-Aktiline – Drawbacks
- Information for Tri-Aktiline is limited
- No customer testimonials are featured on the Kohl’s website
- There are no FAQ’s for the product
- No full ingredient list is available
- It is unlikely to work ‘on contact’
- No free trial offer is available
- The product may not be ideal for daytime use, under make-up
Tri-Aktiline – The Bottom Line
Tri-Aktiline appears to be an effective cream that works very well for most consumers, although not quite as instantly as the manufacturers claim. Price-wise it is on a par with similar cosmetic products, costing $39.50 for 1 floz, although occasionally it can be purchased at a sale price, from Kohl’s.
The only real disadvantage of Tri-Aktiline is that the full ingredients are not listed, making it unsuitable for anyone with sensitive skin or allergies. However, anyone interested in purchasing the cream should be able to receive a complete ingredient list upon request from the makers, GS Labs.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.