TriLash: Does TriLash Work?
TriLash is an eyelash enhancer made by G Labs LLC. It is intended to make lashes longer and thicker in a matter of weeks.
TriLash – Product Description
The site claims that the active ingredients in TriLash work by extending the anagen (growth) phase of eyelashes. What the makers of TriLash don’t share is how the product’s ingredients can do this and what they actually are. The site does reveal that TriLash is safe and will not harm eyes.
There are four sets of photos showing the clinical results that have been achieved with TriLash. In one case, there was a dramatic 72% improvement over 42 days. Increases in density and length are clearly visible. In another, there was a 26% improvement over the same time period. These results – in the photographs at least – were less impressive. Testimonials and objective user reviews are not available.
Company info is very limited. Even an Internet search for G Labs LLC reveals little about the business. There is a toll-free number, but no physical address. The company also makes the under eye cream TriSolum. A 30-day money back guarantee is offered, and the company is now offering free samples of TriLash.
- Special offer
- Photos of clinical results
- No ingredient info
- Company info limited
- No testimonials or user reviews
TriLash – The Bottom Line
Because the regular price of TriLash is between $60 and $80 a tube, those curious about eyelash enhancers might decide that giving TriLash a try is not worth the risk. Currently, though, a two-week supply can be purchased for just the cost of shipping ($4.95). It’s definitely a small price to pay if TriLash actually works as well as is suggested on the site.
Top Eylash Enhancing ProductsDuring our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day