TriLASTIN-SR Intensive Stretch Mark Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is TriLASTIN-SR Stretch Mark Cream?
As per the manufacturer, TriLASTIN-SR Stretch Mark Cream, available at a price of USD 59 for 5.5 oz (162 ml) tube, is a Stretch Mark Cream that employs a Sequenced Diffusion Delivery System (SDDS) in providing support to the deepest layers of the skin to boost the regeneration of elastin and collagen in the skin. Although it contains alcohol which may lead to skin dryness.
TriLASTIN-SR Intensive Stretch Mark Cream is manufactured by TriLastin is a skincare company that prides itself on creating beautiful skin by delivering high-quality skincare products that work. The company started to research and development of acne scarring solutions during its establishment in 2013. With the help of scientists, they were able to launch the product in 2014.
If you want to know if this product can help you get rid of stretch marks, read this TriLASTIN-SR Stretch Mark Cream review.
TriLASTIN-SR Stretch Mark Cream – Does It Really Work?
According to the company, the cream can deliver the following benefits:
- Diminish the look of all types (red, silver, old or new) stretch marks.
- Deliver active ingredients to the deepest layers of the skin round the clock.
- Support the natural regeneration of elastin and collagen in the body.
If you are wondering whether this cream can deliver its claims or not, keep on reading this review!
What Are The Ingredients In TriLASTIN-SR Stretch Mark Cream?
Here are some of the active TriLASTIN-SR Stretch Mark Cream ingredients:
- Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract: This skincare ingredient has been proven to be effective in healing wounds. It can boost the production of fibronectin which is related to the tissue repair process.
- BeauPlex VH: This complex contains powerful vitamins such as Vitamins B3, B5, B6, C and E.
- D-Stria: This proprietary ingredient is known for its ability to boost the suppleness, firmness, and elasticity of the skin and fade stretch marks.
- Vitamin E: It works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the aging process. If we can fight off free radicals, then we can reduce wrinkles and keep the skin youthful-looking. Although it may lead to skin rash.
How To Apply TriLASTIN-SR Stretch Mark Cream
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
- Wash and dry the area before applying riLASTIN-SR Intensive Stretch Mark Cream.
- Afterwards, apply the cream and massage it into the skin using circular motions until it has been fully absorbed by the skin.
- Use the product twice a day to achieve optimum results.
Benefits Of TriLASTIN-SR Stretch Mark Cream
- The formula is hypoallergenic and paraben-free.
- The cream is unscented and non-greasy.
- The product suitable for all skin tones and types. Although customer reviews tells a different story.
Disadvantages Of TriLASTIN-SR Stretch Mark Cream
- The cream contains alcohol.
- This product is comparatively expensive.
- Many users claim that they did not see any visible results within 3 weeks.
- This product may cause rashes to the skin.
Does TriLASTIN-SR Stretch Mark Cream Have Any Side-Effects?
The product contains alcohol, there is a chance that you may experience skin dryness upon application.
Final Verdict : TriLASTIN-SR Intensive Stretch Mark Cream
TriLASTIN-SR Stretch Mark Cream claims to fade the look of stretch marks within just 3 weeks. However, many users claim that they did not see any results within the said time.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Stretch Mark formulations on the market in our opinion: