TriLASTIN-SR Intensive Stretch Mark Cream Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
TriLASTIN-SR Stretch Mark Cream Overview:
TriLASTIN-SR Stretch Mark Cream, available at a price of USD 59 for 5.5 oz (162 ml) tube, is a Stretch Mark Cream that employs a Sequenced Diffusion Delivery System (SDDS) in providing support to the deepest layers of the skin to boost the regeneration of elastin and collagen in the skin. If you want to know if this product can help you get rid of stretch marks, read this TriLASTIN-SR Stretch Mark Cream review.
About TriLASTIN-SR Stretch Mark Cream – Does It Really Work?
riLASTIN-SR Intensive Stretch Mark Cream is manufactured by TriLastin is a skincare company that prides itself on creating beautiful skin by delivering high-quality skincare products that work. The company started to research and development of acne scarring solutions during its establishment in 2013. With the help of scientists, they were able to launch the product in 2014.
According to the company, the cream can deliver the following benefits:
- Diminish the look of all types (red, silver, old or new) stretch marks.
- Deliver active ingredients to the deepest layers of the skin round the clock.
- Deliver results in just 3 weeks.
- Support the natural regeneration of elastin and collagen in the body.
If you are wondering whether this cream can deliver its claims or not, keep on reading this review!
What Are The Ingredients In TriLASTIN-SR Stretch Mark Cream?
Here are some of the active TriLASTIN-SR Stretch Mark Cream ingredients:
- Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract: This skincare ingredient has been proven to be effective in healing wounds. It can boost the production of fibronectin which is related to the tissue repair process.
- BeauPlex VH: This complex contains powerful vitamins such as Vitamins B3, B5, B6, C and E.
- D-Stria: This proprietary ingredient is known for its ability to boost the suppleness, firmness, and elasticity of the skin and fade stretch marks.
- Chlorella Vulgaris Extract: This complex contains amino acids that can support the formation of proteins that make up the skin structure.
Directions To Use:
For best results, wash and dry the area before applying riLASTIN-SR Intensive Stretch Mark Cream. Afterwards, apply the cream and massage it into the skin using circular motions until it has been fully absorbed by the skin. Use the product twice a day to achieve optimum results.
- The formula is hypoallergenic and paraben-free.
- The cream is unscented and non-greasy.
- The product suitable for all skin tones and types.
- The cream contains alcohol.
- It is expensive.
- Many users claim that they did not see any visible results within 3 weeks.
Does TriLASTIN-SR Stretch Mark Cream Have Any Side-effects?
There are no user reviews that talk about the TriLASTIN-SR Stretch Mark Cream side-effects. But since the product contains alcohol, there is a chance that you may experience skin dryness upon application.
TriLASTIN-SR Stretch Mark Cream Customer Reviews:
Here are some of the TriLASTIN-SR Stretch Mark Cream reviews online:
- “This stuff is amazing. Of course nothing is going to make your stretch marks invisible completely and certainly not in a week or even month, but I personally noticed a significant decrease in them in just 1 week of usage. I used the HT accelerator with it, so that might be the difference. Also, I actually noticed that this had an even BETTER effect on my loose skin problem, which was also caused by my weight gain/loss. This is particularly problematic on my belly and inner thighs…this is where I saw the most improvement, quite frankly. If you have both problems (stretch marks and loose skin), I strongly recommend you give this product a try…and go ahead and swing the little extra to get the HT accelerator (it is worth it).” –Devon on Amazon
- “I was extremely unsatisfied with this product. I was looking for something that I thought would really work. I researched online and came across trilastin. I read good things about it so I decided to give it a try. I was so excited the day it came in the mail I couldn’t wait to use it. I right away applied it to all my problem areas. Mostly on my hips and thighs. The very next day I broke out in this horrible itchy red bumpy rash in those areas. It felt like poison ivy it was so itchy. It took a few weeks to clear up. Of course I immediately stopped using trilastin. Obviously I was very disappointed and furious because this stuff isn’t that cheap and I read no side effects were reported! If you are considering purchasing this product I would think twice. I will never buy any trilastin product ever again.” –Lp on Amazon
TriLASTIN-SR Stretch Mark Cream claims to fade the look of stretch marks within just 3 weeks. However, many users claim that they did not see any results within the said time.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Stretch Mark formulations on the market in our opinion: