As written in an Orange County Business Journal article in 2005, AminoGenesis founder, Ron Cummings didn’t imagine the reach his new skincare line would carry after offering it for nearly six years at a local California shopping center. Knowing the power of amino acids in the body, Cummings enlisted a leading team of doctors, chemists and researchers to apply the natural cellular-building capabilities of this biological substance to skincare. Working off the acid’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) which governs moisture levels in the skin, the Tripeptinon formula was created after over a decade of fine-tuning and testing.
Despite the endorsement from soap opera stars, the Photolagen.com website sports no bigger endorsement than that of its founder, Cummings who carried the battle wounds of sun damage, adult chicken pox scars and severe facial dermatitis. He graces the company’s “About” page with a spotless smile. Marketed as the official website of AminoGenesis, Photolagen.com creates some confusion as to what came first–AminoGenesis or Photolagen. While reference to the latter isn’t mentioned on the gold and black website’s About Us page, a review of the “Special Offers” page reveals that Photolagen is a process comprised of three technologies that delivers amino acid-packed moisture deep into the skin’s layers to increase collagen and elastin, while AminoGenesis is the amino acid formula that’s being delivered. The site with its clean and elegant features educates visitors about the power of amino acids, provides result photos, and delivers a map of retailers around the world as well as offering testimonials and a FAQs page.
Tripeptinon – Product Description
With products covering every area of skin on the body, AminoGenesis treats aging, repairs hair and problem skin from head to toe, yet it can be used as prevention for normal skin. Tripeptinon offers a unique answer to combating wrinkles in the form of capsules. Its Tripeptinon Facial Life Capsules, priced at $79, boasts itself as a Day Spa Magazine 2006 Editor’s Choice and a “Face Lift in a Capsule”. Tripeptinon captures the technology of lifting, firming and strengthening the face’s connective tissues in order to target saggy, elastin-deteriorated skin to restore a youthful appearance. Ingredients for the little capsules include Citrus Bark Extract, Ceramide, Ubiquinone and Amino Multi-Tides among many other elements.
Hitting every rating on the scale, were the third-party product reviews for AminoGenesis’ Tripeptinon. Some of the comments indicated that the oil inside the capsules was very light and moisturizing without being oily. However, one reviewer felt it didn’t hydrate her mature skin while another felt the capsules were hard to work with.
- Tripeptinon uses the power of amino acids to replenish the skin’s moisture and rebuild its cellular structures.
- Tripeptinon avoids product contamination with the use of capsules.
- Tripeptinon offers nourishing products for every area of the body including hair.
- Product reviews are positive.
- The website offers in-depth information about amino acids and its clinical results.
Tripeptinon – Drawbacks
- The capsules can be difficult to open.
- References to AminoGenesis and Photolagen are confusing.
- The contact email address is from an American Online domain which detracts from the brand’s overall professionalism.
Tripeptinon – The Bottom line
Tripeptinon’s ability to take a biological element like amino acid and make it the bedrock to skincare and skin repair is remarkable. The brand puts nature back in skincare no matter what area of the body requires attention. Unlike others, it addresses the vanity of an industry that is dictated by those who refuse to age and it restores troubled skin to normal. Tripeptinon achieves facial renewal without the tricks.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."