Trucella Cellulite Cream Review: Is this Product Worth a Buy or not?
Trucella is a Cellulite Cream sold and manufactured by Trucella. The cream fights cellulite by increasing the skin’s firmness, reducing the look of dimples, and strengthening skin’s elasticity. A 7oz bottle starts at $39.00 per unite and a beauty scrubber is sold separately for $15.00. There is a 30-day return period for the product, which must be unopened and is subject to a restocking fee.
- Caffeine: Used widely in the skin care and cosmetics industry to reduce redness, make skin firmer, and reduce itching that results from dermatitis.
- Elderberry: This berry is often used to induce sweating, has antioxidant properties and promotes more youthful skin. It also helps with acne, scars, and boils.
- Coenzyme A: This coenzyme is useful in the transportation of fatty acids and helps treat acne.
- Centella Asiatica Extract: This ancient herb is instrumental in healing wounds, treating psoriasis, and stimulate the skin and nails. It also supports the production of collagen and increases the skin’s ability to stay hydrated, thus causing skin to look younger.
Trucella must be applied to areas with cellulite twice per day until the skin absorbs the cream completely. Pressure must be applied, and the separate scrubber could assist with this. The maker of the product says it may take 8 weeks to see results and that daily application is best.
- Some of the ingredients used in the product’s formula are common in skincare products that fight signs of aging and cellulite.
- The directions for the product’s use are clear and stated on the cream’s website.
- The manufacturer offers discounts for purchases of more than one bottle.
- Not all amounts of ingredients are listed on the product’s website.
- Products must be unopened in order to be able to return them, which means customers don’t have a trial period for the product.
- Returns are subject to restocking fees.
- According to the manufacturer’s website, AMA Laboratories performed studies on the product, but the results are not available on the product’s site.
- Not all skin tones or types might see the benefits of the product, as it was tested on Caucasian women.
- Men may not be able to see the same results as with women.
- Customer testimonials or reviews are not included in the product’s website.
Trucella is sold at a reasonable price as compared to other cellulite creams of its caliber. The manufacturer of the product also makes discounts available to those who purchase more than one bottle, which could appeal to many customers. Many of the ingredients used have been linked to various skin benefits, and customers can return the product within the allotted time period. Still, the amounts of ingredients used are not listed online and returns are subject to a restocking fee. The product must also be unopened so it can be returned. This means consumers do not have a way to try the product and test it, and sample sizes are not available for purchase. Products that offer samples might be a better choice.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.