Trufora Night Serum 85 Review: Is This Serum Safe To Use?
Trufora Night Serum 85 Overview:
Trufora Night Serum 85, US $80 for a 1 fl. oz. bottle, is an anti-aging treatment serum that delivers all the skin beautifying and age-defying benefits of retinol and boasts that it does so minus the irritating effects of topical application of Vitamin A and its derivatives.
About Trufora Night Serum 85 — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Trufora, a skin care brand named after a play of words that stand for “truth in formulation”. The brand is committed to provide “Effective, Ethical Skincare”. The brand consists of anti-aging products that have been conscientiously formulated by dermatologists to be effective in correcting wrinkles and other visible signs of skin aging while eliminating ingredients well-known to sensitize aging and mature skin.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Correct the appearance and address the root causes of wrinkles and other visible signs of skin aging.
- Lighten dark marks and promote a brighter, more radiant overall complexion.
- Tighten your pores and promote a smoother skin surface that stretches back skin, making ti appear firmer, fuller and less wrinkled.
- Protect your skin from future damage and signs of aging skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Trufora Night Serum 85?
- Systenol A: A proprietary ingredient that is formulated to mimic the beneficial effects of retinol on skin without the irritation and other side effects often experienced when using products that contain retinol.
- Revinage: A proprietary complex that synthesizes components that promote firmer, fuller and more radiant skin.
- DermaPep A350: A proprietary peptide complex that enhances collagen production at faster rates and higher volumes while also simultaneously delivering anti-inflammatory and anti-aging benefits that help renew, heal and repair photo-aged and environmentally damaged skin.
- DermaPep A530: A proprietary peptide component that helps calm inflamed skin.
- Botaniceutical NI-Peptide: It inhibits nerve mechanisms that that smoothens out your skin and improves the physical presentation of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Actizyme: It facilitates faster rates of exfoliation, skin regeneration and renewal.
Directions To Use:
Trufora Night Serum 85 is recommended for night time application only, following cleansing and toning. For best results, use Trufora Day Serum 85 as part of your morning skin care ritual. When using this product for the first time, make sure to perform a patch test to check any adverse reaction you may have against any of this product’s components.
- Trufora Night Serum 85 has been formulated by dermatologists and has undergone clinical trials where this product has been observed to result to as much as 78 per cent lighter dark marks.
- This product has been guaranteed by the manufacturer to be 100 per cent fragrance-free, suitable for use by vegans, and was never tested on animals.
- This product may not provide sufficient moisturization for dry and cold weather.
- Trufora Night Serum 85 reviews are severely limited which do not provide a feel of how users experienced this product.
- More studies are needed to establish the beneficial effects delivered by proprietary ingredients in this product.
Does Trufora Night Serum 85 Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, skin irritation and allergic reactions the following side effects may be experienced when using Trufora Night Serum 85.
Trufora Night Serum 85 delivers anti-aging benefits just like most other serums do. Unlike other similar products, this one carries proprietary complexes in its solution. While the retinol substitution sounds commendable, proof of potency is required to establish truthfulness of claims made by the manufacturer relative to this product’s proprietary ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.