Trufora Night Serum 85 Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is Trufora Night Serum 85?
Trufora Night Serum 85, US $80 for a 1 fl. oz. bottle, is an anti-aging treatment serum that delivers all the skin beautifying and age-defying benefits of retinol and boasts that it does so minus the irritating effects of topical application of Vitamin A and its derivatives.
This product is brought to you by Trufora, a skin care brand named after a play of words that stand for “truth in formulation”. The brand is committed to provide “Effective, Ethical Skincare”. The brand consists of anti-aging products that have been conscientiously formulated by dermatologists to be effective in correcting wrinkles and other visible signs of skin aging while eliminating ingredients well-known to sensitize aging and mature skin.
However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
Trufora Night Serum 85 — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Correct the appearance and address the root causes of wrinkles and other visible signs of skin aging.
- Lighten dark marks and promote a brighter, more radiant overall complexion.
- Protect your skin from future damage and signs of aging skin.
What Are The Ingredients In Trufora Night Serum 85?
- Systenol A: A proprietary ingredient that is formulated to mimic the beneficial effects of retinol on skin without the irritation and other side effects often experienced when using products that contain retinol.
- Revinage: A proprietary complex that synthesizes components that promote firmer, fuller and more radiant skin.
- DermaPep A350: A proprietary peptide complex that enhances collagen production at faster rates and higher volumes while also simultaneously delivering anti-inflammatory and anti-aging benefits that help renew, heal and repair photo-aged and environmentally damaged skin.
- Butylene Glycol: This ingredient is a colorless organic alcohol used as a solvent and as a conditioning agent. This ingredient can cause a rashes and other forms of irritation in individuals with sensitive skin.
How To Apply Trufora Night Serum 85
- Trufora Night Serum 85 is recommended for night time application only, following cleansing and toning.
- For best results, use Trufora Day Serum 85 as part of your morning skin care ritual.
- When using this product for the first time, make sure to perform a patch test to check any adverse reaction you may have against any of this product’s components.
Benefits Of Trufora Night Serum 85
- Trufora Night Serum 85 has been formulated by dermatologists and has undergone clinical trials . although there are no clinical evidence regarding this claim.
- This product is fragrance-free, suitable for use by vegans,
- This product was never tested on animals.
Disadvantages Of Trufora Night Serum 85
- This product may not provide sufficient moisturization for dry and cold weather.
- Trufora Night Serum 85 reviews are severely limited which do not provide a feel of how users experienced this product.
- More studies are needed to establish the beneficial effects delivered by proprietary ingredients in this product.
- This product is comparatively expensive.
Does Trufora Night Serum 85 Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, skin irritation and allergic reactions the following side effects may be experienced when using Trufora Night Serum 85.
Final Verdict: Trufora Night Serum 85
Trufora Night Serum 85 delivers anti-aging benefits just like most other serums do. Unlike other similar products, this one carries proprietary complexes in its solution. While the retinol substitution sounds commendable, proof of potency is required to establish truthfulness of claims made by the manufacturer relative to this product’s proprietary ingredients.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."