Trufora Perfecting Eye Treatment Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
Trufora Perfecting Eye Treatment Overview:
Trufora Perfecting Eye Treatment, US $55 for 0.5 fl. oz., is an anti-aging eye cream eye cream that works the wonders of youth on your delicate eye skin by delivering a brightening effect and a soothing relief from inflammation.
About Trufora Perfecting Eye Treatment — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Trufora, which its founders intended to stand for “truth in formulation”. The brand values are stated as, “Effective, Ethical Skincare” — a testament to this brand’s commitment to creating skin care that has less fillers, more of the good stuff, and which actually works on your specific skin issues. Formulated by dermatologists, and delivered to you, Trufora is all about creating a tight formulation that has less ingredients but, deliver more value.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Deliver a cooling, calming effect on your skin, easing away irritation, redness and other signs of inflammation.
- Even out your skin tone to give you a blemish-free and visibly more radiant complexion.
- Correct, repair and rejuvenate aging skin around your eyes.
- Boost your skin’s moisture to restore dewiness, density, elasticity and volume.
- Strengthen your skin to make it better protected and more resilient to future causes of skin damage and aging.
What Are The Ingredients In Trufora Perfecting Eye Treatment?
- Botanimoist AMS: Enhances your skin’s moisture content to promote a smoother complexion.
- Aldavine™5X & Lanachrys®2B: Proprietary complexes that visibly lighten hyperpigmentation, including dark circles, as well as relieve eye puffiness.
- Dermochlorella DG: A green algae extract that aids in strengthening and firming skin on and around your eye area.
- Riboxyl: A proprietary ingredient that energizes your skin cells which aids in defending your skin from internal and external causes of aging.
- Marimoist: A synthetically prepared ingredient that includes hyaluronic acid as a key component, it helps restore your skin’s ideal hydration mechanism to keep your skin continuously hydrated.
- Organic Aloe Vera: Facilitates faster skin healing and repairs.
- Oat Extract: It has anti-inflammatory properties that helps calm inflamed skin.
- Organic Shea Butter: Deep moisturizes, it is also rich in fatty acids that help heal your skin daster.
- Antioxidant Complex: Defends your skin from cell-damaging free radical attacks as well as other factors that can jeopardize your skin’s health and youthfulness.
Directions To Use:
Trufora Perfecting Eye Treatment is made for day time and night time use. Cleanse and tone your skin before dotting this product around your eyes. Spread evenly with a light massage using the metal tip applicator until the product has been fully absorbed. For best results, complement with the Titanium Day Cream SPF 30.
- Trufora Perfecting Eye Treatment has been guaranteed by the manufacturer to be gentle enought for use around the eyes and for application on sensitive skin types.
- This product comes with a built-in metal tip applicator that better targets hard-to-reach areas while also adding a cooling effect and a gentle massage to improve circulation around your eye area.
- The formula works by giving your skin a combination of instant relief as well as longer-term improvements that will be noticeable.
- This product is expensive given the tiny packaging.
Does Trufora Perfecting Eye Treatment Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Trufora Perfecting Eye Treatment:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including artificial dyes and several sensitizing botanical ingredients.
- increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethaol.
- Increased risk for.
Trufora Perfecting Eye Treatment is formulated with a very long list of ingredients, contrary to what the brand philosophy is proclaiming. In its desire to deliver multiple benefits, this product has missed its primary target, which is to brighten darkened skin.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.