Truvisage Review: Does Truvisage Work?
Are signs of aging catching up with you? Or, is it getting ahead of your real age? With so much improvements happening in skincare science and technology, there is absolutely no reason why you shouldn’t be looking spunkier than ever even when you’re already 70!
And, no, we’re not considering Botox nor plastic surgery. Truvisage could be your skin’s hope for a better looking and youthful appearance. Find out here what this product is made of and what it can do for your skin.
Truvisage is an anti-wrinkle cream that promises to bring back your youthful glow in just about 14 days for only $75 per 60ml jar. The product website also offers a free trial for just about $4 to pay only for shipping. Note, however, that when you don’t ship back your “free” jar, it indicates that you are satisfied with the product and that you give your consent to the manufacturer to charge your credit card monthly for your monthly supply of Truvisage.
Manufacturer Information and its Claims about Truvisage
The makers of Truvisage claim that 14 days of continued product use will result to visibly younger looking skin, improved complexion, and improved dark spots and fine lines.
Manufacturer information is unclear. Some available information point to the manufacturer being located in the US while others show Cyprus.
How Does Truvisage Work?
Truvisage works by moisturising and plumping skin, thereby stretching your skin and stimulating collagen production in greater amounts.
Truvisage is made from a concoction of herbal ingredients and patented skincare formulation, Matrixyl 3000. Exactly what benefits these ingredients can bring to your skin are discussed in more detail below.
- Currently the biggest buzz in patented anti-aging skincare technology that ultra nourishes the skin by boosting collagen levels and improving skin’s ability to repair and reconstruct damaged skin cells.
- Ups moisture and seals it in to firm up sagging skin and stretch fine lines and wrinkles to give you the after effect of Botox without the painful injections.
- Used in Asia for centuries as a treatment for many ailments, Ginseng extract has also become a popular and very potent ingredient in many anti-ageing skincare products.
- It is rich in phytochemical and antioxidants which, together, help stimulate the skin’s natural ability to repair and rejuvenate itself, as well as protect it from further damage by improving blood and oxygen circulation, and neutralising free radicals.
Concentrated Green Tea Extract
- Perhaps the greatest source of powerful antioxidants, green tea extract helps fight off free radicals from destroying the make and structure of otherwise healthy skin cells.
- It helps protect skin from potential damage that can be caused by harmful UV rays.
Pomegranate and Chamomile Extracts
- Slows down skin’s natural aging process
- Brings ultra hydration to the skin and helps lock in moisture
- Improves collagen production
- Improves skin elasticity
- Facilitates faster skin cell repair and turnover
- Lessens skin discoloration and helps produce a smooth and flawless skin
- Younger looking skin without painful Botox and clinic visits
The product is only available for online purchase. Free trial offer may be difficult to undo once one order has been facilitated. The company then automatically ships Truvisage and charges your credit card monthly for your monthly supply of this product.
Manufacturer information is unclear. There are no contact details for manufacturer that are available so that accountability for product and use outcomes are not established in case problems with its use or purchase occur.
Truvisage Dosage Instructions
Use day and night. Apply generous amounts of the product on clean, clear skin.
Always perform a patch test to check for irritations and allergies before using the product on the rest of your face. Although there are potentially no side effects concerning pregnancy and birth defects, pregnant and lactating women should always consult with their physician before using any product.
Truvisage Side Effects
There are absolutely no known short-term nor long-term side effects associated with the ingredients, as well as the continued and prolonger product use.
Who Can Use Truvisage?
Anybody who is searching for an anti-wrinkle cream may try this product to see if it fits them. Pregnant and lactating women should take extra precaution and ask their physicians for advice on using the product.
Truvisage, based on its ingredients list, combines the latest in skincare technology and the best of organic skincare science to bring an ageless solution to an age old skincare problem.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."