TYK Eye NRGe Eye Overview
TYK Eye NRGe Eye Repair Solution is a treatment that was “designed as the ultimate eye repair solution”. It consists of a gel that moisturizes, firms and helps rejuvenates the fragile skin around the eye area. It focuses on dark circles, fine lines and wrinkles by using a patented peptide complex. Results are promised within days, but more noticeable effects are promised within 3 weeks with twice-daily use.
The company has no official site, but the treatment can be bought at several online stores such as www.skincareinfo.com and www.skinstore.com. Because the company has no official site, there are no testimonials, before/after photos or information on clinical trial results, which may prove problematic for those with sensitive skin. There is however a complete list of ingredients which should help those needing to avoid particular ingredients or who know what they’re looking for.
TYK Eye NRGe Eye – Product Description
The gel is lightweight, oil-free and non-greasy, which is suitable for those with combination or oily skin; however those with dry skin will need to use a more tailored moisturiser. The site also states that the gel can also be used on the lips.
The treatment’s emphasis is on firming and lifting sunken contours around the eyes as well as moisturizing and reducing fine lines and wrinkles; however it’s not explained which ingredients serve which purpose, but this is mainly due to the absence of a TYK official website..
The principal active ingredient is Matrixyl, a peptide that stimulates collagen production to strengthen the skin. Another noticeable ingredient is pentapeptides, which are wound-healing protein chains that help regenerate already-damaged skin. Other than this, though, there are no ingredients which a customer may find recognizable, such as soothing botanical extracts.
The treatment costs $45.99, but it’s not clear how much is in a single bottle. The product is part of a skincare regime called the Energy Renewal System, which also includes micro-abrasion kits and all-over facial skin treatments. www.skincareinfo.com does not publish any information regarding its shipping and return policies, so it’s safe to assume that all sales are final, but www.skinstore.com offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
TYK Eye NRGe Eye Advantage
- Use of pentapeptides
- Non-greasy, lightweight gel formula
- 30-day money-back guarantee from certain sites
TYK Eye NRGe Eye – Drawbacks
- No official website/info about the company; little product info
- Relatively high price
- No soothing botanical extracts
- Only available from select online retailers
TYK Eye NRGe Eye – The Bottomline
TYK Eye NRGe difficult to discuss an eye treatment that has no official site for its company, no information available about the company, and absolutely no independent online reviews to be found. One site lists the product as discontinued, but does not clarify whether it’s from the site or from the company. The vendor sites offer little more than catalog-style info, and as a result, the treatment would look like little more than a garden-variety eye cream were it not for the pentapeptides that are gaining a trendy, innovative buzz in the beauty marketplace. For the curious, the money-back guarantee on certain sites provides a no-risk trial.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."