TYK Revelation Overview
Carrying the corporate philosophy in its name, Can Do Spirit, Inc., developer of the TYK Law of Beauty brand, manufactures medical devices for both aesthetic and medical use as well as high-grade cosmeceutical skincare specifically targeting women ages 35-65. The mission is to use extensive anti-aging, biogenetic research in developing products that apply specialized peptides to enhance the body’s natural regenerative capabilities, thus rejuvenating the spirit and youth of its clients.
The TYK Law of Beauty encompasses the wisdom, values and spirit of its Chairperson and CEO, Tae Yun Kim, who as a high ranking female martial artist and long-time teacher of the Body, Mind, and Spirit in total harmony concept incorporates the philosophy of healing and the science of enhancing regeneration to recapture the benefits of youth.
The TYK Law of Beauty brand includes a skincare line and equipment to support the mission of reclaiming youth. The Can Do Spirit.us website, with its cosmetic pink and white color scheme, provides clear navigation and easily helps visitors draw connections between skincare, dermatological equipment and research.
Unlike many cosmeceutical companies, Can Do Spirit’s credibility is bolstered by its research collaboration with the University of California at Los Angeles. The company, being only one of two chosen to participate in such a study within the last decade, provides its dermatological equipment to study the benefits of microdermabrasion. This section of the website is still evolving with some pages indicating an upcoming training and certification program lacking additional details.
TYK Revelation – Product Description
Introducing the TYK Law of Beauty skincare product line is the following statement, “Warning: Use only if Youth is Desired.” Ranging in price from $28 to $90, the brand offers a full skincare line. TYK Revelation, the brand’s “absolute youth restoration” serum is described as the leader in the next evolution of skincare that repairs and rejuvenates while providing long term results. Similar to its competitors, it increases collagen and elastin production while reducing fine lines, wrinkles and the appearance of hyper pigmentation. While no ingredients are revealed on the product page, the “Learn More” tab details the ingredients of the skincare line and general skin physiology in one place. Other than the mention of various proteins or peptides and oils, no specific ingredients stand-out in the list.
In terms of testimonials, TYK is relying on result photos to speak louder than words. However, the mostly positive third-party reviews which spanned the globe from the US to Spain and France to Budapest were impressive.
TYK Revelation Advantage
- TYK Revelation carries moderately high third-party ratings.
- Revelation uses many of the peptide ingredients available in higher priced products.
- TYK’s research collaboration with UCLA increases credibility.
- TYK provides a full skincare line.
TYK Revelation – Drawbacks
- No clinical trial results are provided aside from result photos.
- Ingredient info absent on the product pages requires an inconvenient website search.
- Many sections of the website are incomplete with regard to in depth research, its equipment offerings and upcoming certification program.
- TYK targets a narrow demographic of women.
TYK Revelation – The Bottom line
With a company name that reflects its positive belief system, Can Do Spirit Inc, incorporates the healing connection of biological research with the ancient eastern wisdom of unifying the mind, body and soul. TYK Law of Beauty, the brand name based on the company’s leader Tae Yun Kim, promotes youth restoration by emphasizing and enhancing what the skin does best at the molecular level. Despite the absence of specific research results, its UCLA collaboration and third-party reviews aim to impress those seeking the skincare component to total body restoration.
Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."