Allerderm U-Lactin Body Lotion Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
U-Lactin Body Lotion overview
Allerderm U-Lactin Body Lotion is a skin care moisturizer formula developed and manufactured to protect and hydrate sensitive skin. This product is manufactured from a blend of well-balanced components including humectants and emollients, which helps in protecting and hydrating your skin.
U-Lactin Body Lotion soothes, dry and irritated skin leaving it feeling smooth, soft and with no greasy residue. Multiple moisturizers found in this formula are responsible for protecting your skin from frequent irritation that is caused by regular hand washing, harsh chemicals and dry weather. It is currently priced at $ 25.07
About U-Lactin Body Lotion-Does it Really Work?
It is manufactured by United States based company Fisher Pharmaceutics Ltd. A specialist in skin care and health formulas. It is a top leader in using superior and safe technology in the manufacture of its quality skin care and health formulas since 1958.
The manufacturer claims that this formula is made from potent components that work to achieve skin moisturization and hydration.it is made from components with very high moisturizing agents.
It is claimed that this formula has a unique blend of emollients and humectants that help in hydrating your skin while protecting sensitive skin. It promises a soft, smooth and supple skin. It also claims the use of multiple moisturizers that help protect your skin from irritation caused by dry weather, regular hand washing, and harsh chemicals.
What Are The Ingredients used in U-Lactin Body Lotion?
U-Lactin Body Lotion has the following ingredients:
- Urea-it is responsible for removing dead cells from the skin surface and retaining water on your skin.
- Petrolatum –it reduces inflammation in your skin and assists in skin healing.
- Lactic acid- it helps in removing dead cells from the skin surface.
- Triethanolamine- it is a skin conditioning agent.
- Methylparaben- protects fungi from growing on skin care products.
- DMDM Hydantoin- it acts as a preservative.
Directions To Use:
Apply two to three times daily on the affected area. However, it is most appropriate if applied after a bath or exposure wind, sun or cold.
- It reduces skin irritation
- It helps in hydrating the skin.
- It clears dead cells of the surface of the skin giving it a radiant and fresh look.
- It soothes the skin
- It helps in solving skin dryness and cracking
- It improves overall skin health
- The components percentage use is given and explained
- It is relatively cheap and affordable
- It does not leave any greasy residue on your skin surface
- The product lacks clinical certification to prove its efficacy
Does U-Lactin Body Lotion Have Any Side Effects?
This formula has the following side effects:
- It may cause pimples on some skins
- It may cause irritations on some skins
Allerderm U-Lactin Body Lotion is a skin care formula designed to offer hydration and soothing properties to your skin. This product has combination elements that are rich in moisturization. It promises hydration and protection of the skin with its unique combination of emollients and humectants.
It is claimed to have multiple moisturizers that protect your skin from irritation that is caused by regular hand washing, harsh chemicals, and dry weather. It works to leave your skin soft, supple and smooth.
The manufacturer has clearly outlined the ingredients and given specific quantities and percentages used in making this formula. However, the manufacturer does not give any information regarding money back and a satisfaction guarantee.
The competitors in the skin care market are offering products similar to formula. It is therefore advisable to research on this other product being offered, compare their components mix and prices before making a purchase. This will ensure that you purchase only that product that will give moisturization and hydration to your skin as you desire.it will also enable you to take that formula that will comfortably meet your expectations.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: