Ultimate Body Sculpting Slimming Gel Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Ultimate Body Sculpting Slimming Gel?
Ultimate Body Sculpting Slimming Gel, from the Peter Thomas Roth Clinical Skin Care Company has been featured in the national media. Founded by skin care innovator, Peter Thomas Ross, the company began with the founder’s interest in finding effective, rejuvenating products for his personal use which has grown to a collection of over 100 products ranging from moisturizers, anti-aging treatments, cleansers, scrubs, eye care, fragrances, hydration and sun care. Although this product is not available on any third party websites.
As a cellulite reducing treatment, Ultimate Body Sculpting Slimming Gel relies on a potent combination of several cellulite fighting ingredients at their maximum level, delivered through a liposomal system that carries the formula into the deepest layers of the skin. The official website offers suggestions for other Peter Thomas Roth products that should be used in conjunction with the Ultimate Body Sculpting Slimming Gel.
Ultimate Body Sculpting Slimming Gel – Does It Really Work?
Peter Thomas Roth’s Ultimate Body Sculpting Slimming Gel features a proprietary blend of ingredients under the name of Liporeductyl. The potent cocktail of cellulite fighting agents reported to offer concentrations at their maximum level.
What Are The Ingredients In Ultimate Body Sculpting Slimming Gel
Active ingredients include widely recognized cellulite fighting and skin toning agents includes:
- Caffeine: This ingredient is commonly used as an anti-inflammatory in skincare treatments.
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Vitamin C: A potent antioxidant that can do wonders for the skin. Vitamin C helps in reducing skin inflammation and pigmentation. It also stimulates collagen production, protects the skin against free radical damage and tones the skin to lessen wrinkles.
- Butcher Broom: This ingredient are designed to reduce water and body fat mass.
A complete list of product ingredients is available on the manufacturer’s website.
Benefits Of Ultimate Body Sculpting Slimming Gel
- Contains caffeine, butchers broom extract, carnitine and escin among other active ingredients.
- A stand alone product that also moisturizes the skin. Although there are limited reviews online to back this claim.
- This product reduces and prevents cellulite.
Disadvantages Of Ultimate Body Sculpting Slimming Gel
- Product is expensive at $100 for a 7.5 oz. tub. The cost is prohibitive for many potential users.
- No free product sample is offered.
- No user testimonials available on official website.
- Contains parabens which may be irritating to some skin types.
- No clinical studies or testing procedures cited on official website.
Final Verdict: Ultimate Body Sculpting Slimming Gel
Peter Thomas Roth’s Ultimate Body Sculpting Slimming Gel appears to be a powerful, well thought out approach to cellulite reduction for those serious about doing everything they can to eliminate the appearance of cellulite with a non-invasive, topical treatment. It is an expensive option among the pool of topical treatments, which may make it unattainable for some users.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Cellulite Creams Product
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."