Ultra Lash Eyelash Serum Review: Should You Buy This Eyelash enhancer?
Ultra Lash Eyelash Serum Overview
Ultra Lash Eyelash Serum, US $58 for every 30 ml tube, is an eyelash enhancer that primes and delivers a treatment solution that significantly improves your eyelash health and transform its appearance.
About Ultra Lash Eyelash Serum — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Real Skin Labs, a cosmeceuticals company with international operations and primary offices located in the USA and in Mexico. Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Enhance the nutrient and moisture content of your lashes.
- Promote longer and thicker lashes.
- Protect each strand from damage and prevent untimely fallouts.
What Are The Ingredients In Ultra Lash Eyelash Serum?
- Panthenol: Also known as Pro-Vitamin B5, this ingredient brings a deep conditioning sensation to your lashes, including your eyelids, as it coats every strand to help keep moisture in and assist in speeding up damage repairs.
- Coenzyme Q10: Deeply moisturizing, this ingredient enhances the speed and quality of growth of every lash strand, as it simultaneously provides antioxidant protection to keep your lashes well hydrated and capably shielded from damage caused by environmental factors, including free radicals.
- Biotinoyl Tripeptide 1: Inhibits untimely lash fallouts while also functioning as a lash growth enhancer that helps thicken and strengthen every strand to prevent damage and hair loss.
- Arginine: Improves oxygen, blood, and nutrient circulation on and around your eyelids which helps strengthen hair synthesis and hair growth.
- Hydrating Agents: Work together to deliver an intense moisture that supports the more rapid and healthier growth of each strand of your lashes.
- Glycoproteins: Enhance lash growth while also protecting each strand from falling out too soon.
Directions To Use
Ultra Lash Eyelash Serum is recommended for once daily use, Apply this product over thoroughly cleansed eyelids and eyelashes. Use the applicator for a better targeted application and try not to get the product into your eyes as you do. Leave on and sleep in it.
- Ultra Lash Eyelash Serum is covered by a 90-day satisfaction guarantee.
- This product is not formulated with chemicals that have been banned for use in eyelash enhancers, and was never tested on animals.
- This product appears to have a limited distribution network, possibly only available for orders via the official brand website, and likely to be unavailable in many geographies.
- Ultra Lash Eyelash Serum reviews are severely limited, providing very little firsthand information about user experiences, as well as expert opinion about this product’s potency in delivering on its claims.
- The manufacturer fails to present studies, either clinical or customer perception survey, to backup claims made about this product.
Does Ultra Lash Eyelash Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Ultra Lash Eyelash Serum:
Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients most especially synthetic components depending on your allergy history and how your body reacts to these components.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to Diazolidinyl Urea which releases formaldehyde, a carcinogen, as a by-product.
- Increased risk for disorders of the reproductive system due to EDTA.
Ultra Lash Eyelash Serum is composed of a formula that is identical to those of many other eyelash enhancers, This one is priced on the average. The lack of evidence to support product claims, however, is highly problematic.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing ProductsDuring our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day