Ultra-lift Pro Overview
The Ultra-lift Pro range of anti-aging creams is manufactured by Garnier Nutritioniste, a well-known, established beauty company that also manufactures other skin care lines and hair products.
The official website for the Ultra-lift Pro range is, as you would expect from such an established company, extremely professional and attractive. In addition to containing information about Ultra-lift Pro, the site provides general skincare tips and a test to determine the actual age of your skin. There is a good section that provides information about the Garnier Nutritioniste company and the development of their products, although contact information is not shown.
Ultra-lift Pro – Product Description
The Ultra-lift Pro line consists of four products including a deep wrinkle ‘roller’ and deep wrinkle night cream. All the products contain a similar formula, with the main ingredient being ‘Pro-Xylane, an extract of the beech tree. Also contained in the formula, for which no actual amounts are given, are Vitamin A and Omegas 3 and 6. Very little information is provided for each individual ingredient so it is not known exactly how they work. However, all Ultra-lift Pro products are designed to reduce deep set wrinkles on the face and neck, while boosting hydration and decreasing under eye puffiness. The formula is also designed to penetrate the skin’s upper layers, allowing the ingredients to reach the targeted areas.
Ultra-lift Pro Advantage
- The company website is professional and user-friendly
- The products are hypo-allergenic
- Ultra-lift Pro is available in retail stores
- FAQ’s are provided for each product
- The major ingredients are listed
- All the products are reasonably priced
- Garnier Nutritioniste is an established, reputable company
- The products are clinically tested
Ultra-lift Pro – Drawbacks
- Ingredient information is limited
- No customer testimonials are provided
- Best results are obtained if the whole range of products is used
- No ‘before and after’ shots are shown
- No money-back guarantees or free samples are provided
Ultra-lift Pro – The Bottomline
Any consumer should feel confident in knowing that by purchasing Ultra-lift Pro, they will be getting a quality item from a reputable company. While the company does provide good skincare information and produces a whole range of creams and serums for many different skin conditions, it would be beneficial if they gave more details about individual products.
While the general tone of the product marketing is not over-exaggerated, it is unlikely that the product can really ‘plump the skin from within’, and although using the creams may reduce the severity of the skin’s wrinkles, it will certainly not eradicate them completely.
Top Wrinkle Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."