Ultraderm Lux Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Ultraderm Lux?
As per the manufacturer, Ultraderm Lux Advanced Wrinkle Peptide Moisturizer is an anti-aging cream that is supposed to fade away deep wrinkle lines.
The manufacturer, Ultraderm Lux, offers a number of anti-aging products, like eye creams and facial treatments. Ultraderm Lux is a Latin American company that strives to provide products that rejuvenate all skin types. All products are allegedly backed by expert opinions. However according to reviews results are temporary.
Ultraderm Lux – Does it really work?
Ultraderm Lux contains plumping ingredients like glycerin, which provides extreme moisture and locks it in to lift and smooth the skin. It also contains Acetyle Hexapeptide-8 and a number of tripeptides to boost collagen growth and enhance moisture for softer, more toned skin.
The manufacturer claims that this cream can even prevent new wrinkles from forming, in addition to reducing wrinkles.
What are the Ingredients in Ultraderm Lux?
Please note that the list below is the key ingredients. The full list is easily accessible on the manufacturer’s site
- Glycerin: A humectant that binds water to the skin for extra moisture that lasts all day but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Cleansing and nourishing nut extract that is rich in vitamin A
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8: Amino acid chain that boosts collagen production and moisturizes skin
- Tripeptide Citrate 10: Peptide that increases skin firmness and locks in plumping moisture
- Tripeptide 1: Peptide that reduces wrinkles by smoothing out skin with moisture and collagen growth
- Aloe Vera Gel: Soothing plant extract that reduces redness and inflammation
Benefits of Ultraderm Lux
- Fade even deep-set wrinkles. However, it can irritate certain skin types.
- Help prevent future aging.
- Moisturize and soften skin.
Disadvantages of Ultraderm Lux
- Company does not provide any study results or documentation backing their claims about the product’s effects.
- It is unclear which of the ingredients provides fading of deep wrinkles, as the company claims the product can do.
- This product is expensive compared to similar creams on the market.
What are the Side Effects of Ultraderm Lux
- It can irritate certain skin types.
How to apply Ultraderm Lux
For best results, the manufacturer suggests that-
- Ultraderm Lux Advanced Wrinkle Peptide Moisturizer should be applied to freshly washed and dried skin.
- Use the index finger to wipe small amounts of cream around the eyes and on the face, neck, and chest, then rub in with sweeping motions from the inside of the face, neck, and chest outward.
- Let it soak in before applying makeup.
Final Verdict: Ultraderm Lux
Ultraderm Lux does contain peptides and botanical extracts that have been shown to reduce wrinkles, moisturize the skin, and increase skin firmness. However, there is no evidence to back the company’s claims that this product can reverse deep-set wrinkles, as no clinical studies backing those claims and no reviews are readily available on the official site or elsewhere online.
This product is rather expensive compared to other anti-aging moisturizers with basically the same ingredients. While it is nice that the manufacturer openly supplies the ingredient list, it is unclear which of the ingredients is supposed to justify the high price tag, as they are all pretty common in moisturizers, and you only get 1 oz. of product for the price. None of the ingredients immediately raise any red flags in terms of side effects, but without test results, it’s hard to say for certain that it is non-irritating for all skin types.
The company does not provide any money-back guarantee when you purchase through their official site. There are many anti-aging moisturizers on the market, so consider your options before purchasing.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after “fountain of youth”. In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."