Uma Brightening Face Oil Review: Does It Really Work?
Uma Brightening Face Oil Introduction
Uma Brightening Face Oil, US $150 for 30 ml, is a classic concoction of botanicals traditionally used for centuries in Ayurvedic therapies to brighten their skin and, today, infused with vitamins and antioxidants to give your skin the youthful radiance that you’ve been longing for.
What Does Uma Brightening Face Oil Claim
This product has been claimed to deliver the following skin health and beauty benefits that are bound to improve the way your skin feels and appears:
- Provide your skin with anti-inflammatory benefits that get the redness, swelling and itchiness off of your face to even out your complexion
- Brighten your skin for a revitalized look
- Rehydrate your skin to help it escape and prevent chronic dryness
- Influence your skin’s regeneration and renewal processes to reveal your glowing skin sooner
- Protect your skin from damages caused by free radicals and other environmental stressors
Uma Brightening Face Oil Manufacturer’s Detail
Uma is a brand founded on the age-old knowledge and practice of ayurvedic medicine. What started out as an enterprise supplying the growing demand for organic oils, supplying even the needs of some of the world’s most well-recognized brands, Tom Ford and Estée Lauder, eventually became a house of luxury on its own. Uma’s vision is “to redefine the concept of luxury as we know it,” and since it was founded, has been committed to showcase nothing less skillful craftsmanship that emphasized attention to detail.
Working of Uma Brightening Face Oil
This product works by rehydrating your skin and relieving it of various forms of inflammation to even out your skin tone. It also helps fade hyper pigmentations, prevent new ones from forming, and works with your skin’s natural ability to heal and treat various forms of skin imperfections.
Uma Brightening Face Oil Ingredients
- Sandalwood Oil: Has anti-inflammatory properties that relieve skin of patchiness and uneven skin tone to fade dark marks and other skin imperfections
- Rose Essential Oil: Has moisturizing properties, it also renders this formula its natural astringent properties to tighten your pores and lighten your skin
- Frankincense: Helps enhance your skin’s vibrant complexion by cutting down on the time it takes to turnover and renew your skin
- Neroli Essential Oil: Known in Ayurvedic medicine to have anti-aging benefits, this botanical skin superstar also promotes brighter skin complexion
Uma Brightening Face Oil Pros
- This product is consistent with Uma’s commitment to design and offer only products that are 100 per cent organic, vegan, non-GMO, not tested on animals, and synthetic-free.
- This product does not contain parabens, chemicals that are known to cause various forms of endocrine-related diseases that get in the way of normal bodily functions.
- This product does not contain preservatives which, commonly, are made of chemicals known to cause various forms of dysfunctions to overall health and well-being, most especially with long-term use.
Uma Brightening Face Oil Cons
- There is hardly any ingredient in this formula that will redound to buildable improvements and longer term positive impacts for your skin.
- Many of the oils included in this formula are better used as fragrance oils than skin oils.
- Uma Brightening Face Oil reviews
Uma Brightening Face Oil Side Effects
Allergic reactions may be experienced using this product, depending on your history of allergies and irritations.
Uma Brightening Face Oil must be applied in 2 to 3 drops on your dry skin right after a fresh cleanse. Use morning and evening for best results.
Uma Brightening Face Oil harnesses the power of essential oils to deliver healing and moisturizing benefits for your skin. However, while face oils may be helpful for improving your skin’s overall health and appeal, it appears that this product is made up of more fragrance oils than healing ones. It’s not for everyone, and definitely not suitable for sensitive skin types.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.