Umbra Tinte Daily Defense Review: Is It Really Effective?
Drunk Elephant Umbra Tinte Physical Daily Defense Introduction
Drunk Elephant Umbra Tinte Physical Daily Defense , US $36 for a 60 ml bottle, is a tinted physical sunscreen that carries potent protection for UVA, UVB, and free radicals.
What Does Drunk Elephant Umbra Tinte Physical Daily Defense Claim
According to manufacturer’s claims, this product has been formulated to deliver the following health and beautify benefits for your skin:
- Protect your skin from photoaging using the physical sunblock properties of physical sunscreens and the oxidative stress protection function of free radicals
- Helps prevent wrinkles, age spots and other visible signs of skin aging
- Relieves early signs of skin aging and stops the progression of skin damage due to UV exposure
- Provides you with a natural looking tint for a smoother, more flawless finish
Drunk Elephant Umbra Tinte Physical Daily Defense Manufacturer’s Detail
High performance, safe products — Both possible with Drunk Elephant, the manufacturer of this product. Besides its commitment to product safety, the brand also has strong ties concerning sustainable causes, and a close partnership with the International Elephant Foundation. Every serving of Drunk Elephant comes with a safety guarantee — no artificial colorants, no fragrances, no phthalates, and no parabens — so you can just enjoy being beautiful without worries.
Working of Drunk Elephant Umbra Tinte Physical Daily Defense
This product works by combining physical sunscreen with a wide variety of antioxidants to help defend your skin from UV and free radicals.
Drunk Elephant Umbra Tinte Physical Daily Defense Ingredients
- Zinc Oxide (20.0%): Physical sunscreen agent
- Aloe: Supports your skin’s natural healing functions to arrest and correct the sun damage even before it starts
- Astaxanthin, Grape Juice Extract, and Sunflower Sprout Extract: Provide antioxidant protection
- Raspberry Seed Extract and Virgin Marula Oil: Promote continuous moisturization as well as restoration of natural hydration functions
- Mica and Silica: Provide additional layer of UV filter as well as reflect back light that makes your skin naturally glowing
Drunk Elephant Umbra Tinte Physical Daily Defense Pros
- This product is free from chemical sunscreen actives which have been repeatedly proven and demonstrated to have adverse effects to your overall health and well-being.
- The product comes with a sheer tint that gives you a clearer and smoother finish that helps conceal skin imperfections.
- The formula is rid of most of the toxic ingredients commonly found in sunscreens.
Drunk Elephant Umbra Tinte Physical Daily Defense Cons
- This product can make the skin appear greasier than usual.
- The formula will not please those who do not like any trace of glitter on their sunscreens.
- There is a limited variety of antioxidants which may also limit the level of protection that this formula can provide to neutralize free radicals.
- The sunscreen component is not water-resistant.
Drunk Elephant Umbra Tinte Physical Daily Defense Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including botanical ingredients, depending on your history of allergic reaction to these components
- Increased risk for nerve and brain damage due to phenoxyethanol
Drunk Elephant Umbra Tinte Physical Daily Defense must be applied on skin every morning.The manufacturer recommends using this product in combination with C-Firma for best results.
Drunk Elephant Umbra Tinte Physical Daily Defense reviews read:
- “I wish i had known about all the sparkle in this before rushing to order =/ plus there is hardly any tint to this??? Not enough coverage to wear alone yet it will add way to much glow & heaviness (& not in a good way) if you wear under another foundation i just don’t get the great reviews, it’s just greasy sparkle!!!” — jeepgirlUT on Sephora
- “The tinted Umbra offers the perfect sheer coverage on days I wear no makeup. The subtle color works perfectly on my fair complexion. My only thought for improvement would be a offering more of a matte finish, as temperatures rise the SPF can appear slightly shinny on my otherwise balanced/ normal skin. For this reason I finish the Umbra off with just a touch of powder to absorb any extra oil/ product that may start to slip due to the hot temperatures.” — Anonymous on Dermstore
Drunk Elephant Umbra Tinte Physical Daily Defense could be one of the most impressive innovations when it comes to sunscreens and in relation to sunscreen safety. Still, the formula will not work for everyone, most especially in terms of preferences for finish but also, on personal requirements for sun protection. It’s just not that potent if you’re packing for a resort weekend.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion: