Umbra Tinte Daily Defense Review:Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Umbra Tinte Daily Defense?
As mentioned on manufacturer’s website, Drunk Elephant Umbra Tinte Physical Daily Defense , US $36 for a 60 ml bottle, is a tinted physical sunscreen that carries potent protection for UVA, UVB, and free radicals.It supports your skin’s natural healing functions to arrest and correct the sun damage e but it may also cause rashes on the skin & itchy skin.
High performance, safe products — Both possible with Drunk Elephant, the manufacturer of this product. Besides its commitment to product safety, the brand also has strong ties concerning sustainable causes, and a close partnership with the International Elephant Foundation.
Umbra Tinte Daily Defense– Does It Really Work?
According to manufacturer’s claims, this product has been formulated to deliver the following health and beautify benefits for your skin:
- Protect your skin from photoaging using the physical sunblock properties of physical sunscreens and the oxidative stress protection function of free radicals
- Helps prevent wrinkles, age spots and other visible signs of skin aging
- Relieves early signs of skin aging and stops the progression of skin damage due to UV exposure
- Provides you with a natural looking tint for a smoother, more flawless finish
This product works by combining physical sunscreen with a wide variety of antioxidants to help defend your skin from UV and free radicals.
What are the Ingredients in Umbra Tinte Daily Defense?
- Zinc Oxide (20.0%): Physical sunscreen agent
- Aloe: Supports your skin’s natural healing functions to arrest and correct the sun damage even before it starts but it may also cause rashes on the skin & itchy skin.
- Astaxanthin, Grape Juice Extract, and Sunflower Sprout Extract: Provide antioxidant protection
- Raspberry Seed Extract and Virgin Marula Oil: Promote continuous moisturization as well as restoration of natural hydration functions
- Mica and Silica: Provide additional layer of UV filter as well as reflect back light that makes your skin naturally glowing
Advantages of Umbra Tinte Daily Defense
- This product is free from chemical sunscreen actives which have been repeatedly proven and demonstrated to have adverse effects to your overall health and well-being.
- The product comes with a sheer tint that gives you a clearer and smoother finish that helps conceal skin imperfections.
- The formula is rid of most of the toxic ingredients commonly found in sunscreens but it may cause itchy skin sometimes.
Disadvantages of Umbra Tinte Daily Defense
- This product can make the skin appear greasier than usual.
- The formula will not please those who do not like any trace of glitter on their sunscreens.
- There is a limited variety of antioxidants which may also limit the level of protection that this formula can provide to neutralize free radicals.
- The sunscreen component is not water-resistant.
Does Umbra Tinte Daily Defense Have Any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including botanical ingredients, depending on your history of allergic reaction to these components
- Increased risk for nerve and brain damage due to phenoxyethanol
How To Apply Umbra Tinte Daily Defense
- Drunk Elephant Umbra Tinte Physical Daily Defense must be applied on skin every morning.
- The manufacturer recommends using this product in combination with C-Firma for best results.
Final Verdict : Umbra Tinte Daily Defense
Drunk Elephant Umbra Tinte Physical Daily Defense could be one of the most impressive innovations when it comes to sunscreens and in relation to sunscreen safety. Still, the formula will not work for everyone, most especially in terms of preferences for finish but also, on personal requirements for sun protection. It’s just not that potent if you’re packing for a resort weekend.It offers 30 days return policy.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Sunscreens formulations on the market in our opinion: