Undamage Deep Reconstructive Serum
Undamage Deep Reconstructive Serum Overview
Undamage is a product that has been developed specifically for the skin problems experienced by smokers. It is well known that smoking, apart from being extremely bad for internal health, can also have devastating effects on the skin causing it to age faster than in non-smokers. Undamage targets the areas that are affected most by smoking, i.e. fine lines on the upper lip, the forehead, cheeks and around the eyes.
The Undamage website has a video message that provides some information for the prospective consumer, but generally the site is lacking much detail about the product. Basically, it explains not only the damage smoking causes to the skin, but the six steps smokers must take in order to repair and prevent further harm.
As stated by plastic surgeon Dr. Greg DeLange, the six steps are to strengthen the capillaries, fight inflammation and irritation, support collagen and elastin replacement, neutralize free-radicals in the body, deeply moisturize and prevent future damage. The official site does not provide a full ingredient list for the product but does claim that the ingredients for each step are ‘clinically proven’ to work. No actual evidence of this is shown however.
While the website is attractive and somewhat ‘clinical’ in its appearance, it fails to provide an FAQ section or customer testimonials and no information is given as to how often the cream should be applied. Also, although there is a free trial offer, no mention is made as to how to simply order the product, how much it costs and the quantity of each bottle.
Undamage Deep Reconstructive Serum – Product Description
Fortunately, some independent retail sites that carry Undamage provide more useful information for the product than the official site, one even showing the actual product label. Although no amounts are given, it seems that Undamage uses four main ingredients to address the six repair steps mentioned above. The substance Lanacityn provides an all-day barrier that also promotes cell renewal, Alvadine, a seaweed derivative, detoxifies the skin organ and soothes irritation, Canadian Willow herb extract works as an anti-inflammatory, again soothing redness and irritation and finally EUK-134 prevents DNA damage and is responsible for fighting free-radicals.
According to retail sites, Undamage is to be used twice a day, morning and evening, presumably after skin cleansing. It is not clear if the serum can be used under make-up and whether it can be used in conjunction with other moisturizers.
Undamage Deep Reconstructive Serum Advantage
- Undamage targets the skin damage caused by smoking
- A free trial is offered
- The product has a 100% 30-day money back guarantee
- The website is attractive and user-friendly
- Undamage is available on independent retail sites at discount prices
Undamage Deep Reconstructive Serum Drawbacks
- No clinical studies are shown to have been performed on Undamage
- The site has no FAQ section
- The ingredients are not shown on the Undamage website
- No application instructions are given
- No independent consumer reviews can be found on the internet
- The website does not encourage quitting smoking
- The product is expensive
Undamage Deep Reconstructive Serum – The Bottom Line
Despite the claims that Undamage can repair the damage done through even decades of smoking, it fails to provide any real evidence and any ‘before and after’ photos shown seem to be somewhat exaggerated.
It certainly wouldn’t hurt to add an extra step in the skin care routine to fight lines and wrinkles caused by smoking, but Undamage is unlikely to be any sort of miracle product. The company should really provide more ingredient information about their product if they expect consumers to try it, particularly for those that have skin sensitivities. And even though the product can be bought for less than the regular $139.00 price (it was seen for as little as $79.00), it is still too much to spend on a serum that seems too good to be true.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.