Under Eye Bags: Remedies For Eye Bag
What a dilemma?
Going for a hot date or having a presentation in the office and your Under eye bags are larger than Texas, want a quick fix for the eye bags here are some home remedies but before going for remedies for eye bags its almost important to know the causes of this puffy eyes.
Mostly bags under the eyes are the accumulated fat under the eyes this is because of weak septum surrounding the eye ball causing the outer eye fat to bulge out which looks like a bag.
There are lot many causes of eye bags like :
- Collagen breakdown
- Allergies and Skin Conditions
If you notice eye bags under the eyes then it s the high time and you should pay an extra attention to your health. Eye bags can be cured by the natural home remedies or Eye product. But going for natural way is much better option.
Try this Natural and Safe Home Remedies to get rid of these under eye bags.
- Massage: When you wake up in the morning gently massage corner of your eye bags so that the fluid get disturbed and lymphatic flow increases.
- Cooling: splash some cold water or apply ice on the bags or apply cotton ball dipped in milk to lessen the redness and irritation.
- Tea Bags: Tea bags work wonders and give immediate result. Green tea bags are best for use.
- Eating and Drinking Habbits: Drink lots and lots of water and minimize salt intake.
- Cucumber and potato slice: keep cool cucumber or potato slices on your eye bags you can even go for lemon slices it will instantly help you to fight eye bags.
Try out this simple and safe home remedies and shed off unwanted eye bags and get a bright, fresh look with wonderful eyes.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.