Unilastin Anti-Wrinkle Pill Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review & more
What is Unilastin Anti-Wrinkle Pill?
Unilastin is an anti-wrinkle supplement manufactured by Erikson Bioscience, a company headquartered in Utah. It is billed as a revolutionary new supplement to support the appearance of youthful and healthy skin, which is said to work differently from the common treatment of creams and lotions – it is, instead, a dietary supplement taken by mouth.
Unilastin is sold from the manufacturer’s website directly in packages of sixty capsules, which are a thirty day supply if taken as directed. It’s sold at $79 per thirty day supply, although a 20% discount (and free shipping) is available if you subscribe to receive a regular automatic delivery of the supplement. Erikson Bioscience offers a thirty-day money-back satisfaction guarantee (minus shipping and handling costs) as well.
What are the ingredients in Unilastin Anti-Wrinkle Pill?
We could not locate a complete list of the amount of the active ingredients in this supplement, which makes it hard to determine just how well it might function. However, we did find a list of the contents on a third party website, and they are as follows:
- Niacin: Also known as vitamin B3, supports tissue health.
- Vitamin B6: Involved in metabolism in cells.
- Biotin: A vitamin involved in cell synthesis.
- Panthotenic acid: Also known as vitamin B5, a key element in metabolizing food.
- Zinc: A mineral found throughout most body tissues.
- Copper: A mineral supporting collagen health.
- Soluble Keratin: A protein found in hair and the outer layer of skin.
How to take Unilastin Anti-Wrinkle Pill
- The manufacturer suggests taking two capsules of Unilastin per day in the morning with breakfast.
- The company is not clear on how long it should take for you to see results, although they encourage regular ongoing consumption of the supplement.
Benefits of Unilastin Anti-Wrinkle Pill
- Reasonable price compared with top-shelf beauty products.
- Subscription option saves money and provides convenience.
- Vitamins & minerals unlikely to cause negative reactions.
Disadvantages of Unilastin Anti-Wrinkle Pill
- Amount of the nutrients provided not listed.
- No evidence provided to support manufacturer’s claims.
- Price is very high when compared to multivitamins with similar compounds.
- May not be able to deliver expected results.
Final Verdict- Unilastin Anti-Wrinkle Pill
Unilastin seems to be prepared by a reputable laboratory and provides consumer protections through a fairly generous refund process. However, while the product’s webpage draws a comparison to top-of-the-budget beauty products, the listed ingredients of the supplement do not seem to warrant the high price (over $1 per capsule, even at the lowest offered price) being charged. There is also no evidence provided for the results that the manufacturers claim, other than their own assertions.
There are beauty products and supplements available for every budget, and the price does not always indicate quality. Before you make your final choice on what supplements and products are right for you, be sure to take advantage of all the information available and shop around online.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."