Uplifting Miracle Worker Anti Aging Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Uplifting Miracle Worker?
Uplifting Miracle Worker, US $65 for 2 oz., is an anti-aging moisturizer that helps correct the early signs of skin aging as it also works to protect your skin from damage even before it begins.
This product, more specifically, makes a commitment to bring your skin the following protective and corrective benefits for aging skin:
- Heals and treats your skin to restore its natural capability to firm up and restore your skin’s healthy levels of elasticity.
- Improve micro-circulation to improve the nutrient uptake of your aging skin and revitalize its natural rejuvenating functions that, in turn, supports your skin to bounce back to a healthier state.
- Promote faster and more efficient collagen and elastin production to power up multiple repair and renewal mechanisms happening deep within your skin. However it contains fragrance which could trigger skin irritation.
Philosophy is a beauty and skin care brand that envisions itself to be provide the skin care formulations that big brands are unable to fulfill while making these inexpensive and highly accessible.
What Are The Ingredients In Uplifting Miracle Worker?
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Cetyl Alcohol: This ingredient works as an emollient, emulsifier, thickener and carrying agent for other ingredients contained in a cosmetic solution.
- Shea Butter: These is for soothing, nourishing and moisturizing skin so that it will return to its natural, healthy state after treatment. It also reduces skin Inflammation.
- Dimethicone: This ingredient works as an anti-foaming agent. However can actually increase skin irritation.
How To Apply Uplifting Miracle Worker
As per manufacturer guidelines:
- Uplifting Miracle Worker must only be applied on freshly cleansed and toned skin, morning and night.
- For best results, the manufacturer recommends to layer this with the Uplifting Miracle Worker Instant-Effect.
Benefits Of Uplifting Miracle Worker
- This product does not contain parabens, chemicals that can cause irregularities in a woman’s estrogen levels and possibly increase her risks for breast and cervical cancers.
- This product Keeps the skin Smooth And Radiant.
- This product is suitable for all skin types. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
Disadvantages Of Uplifting Miracle Worker
- This product contains fragrances, fragrance ingredients, and botanical extracts that have the potential to irritate your skin and, with regular, long-term use, possibly even result to permanent damages to the skin matrix.
- This product may contain ingredients proven to moisturize skin but, may not be ideally designed to deliver buildable anti-aging benefits.
- Uplifting Miracle Worker reviews have cited how poorly this product performs when layered with makeup which makes it not ideal for day time use when you like wearing your cosmetics daily.
- This product may cause skin dryness.
Final Verdict: Uplifting Miracle Worker
Uplifting Miracle Worker provides a better formulated moisturizer that may be a notch higher than most other basic moisturizers for its anti-aging functions. The only problem is that, while this product may give you instantaneous benefits that you can feel and even see, it’s hard to expect lasting benefits from this anti-aging moisturizer.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."