Uplifting Miracle Worker Review
Uplifting Miracle Worker Description
Uplifting Miracle Worker, US $65 for 2 oz., is an anti-aging moisturizer that helps correct the early signs of skin aging as it also works to protect your skin from damage even before it begins.
This product, more specifically, makes a commitment to bring your skin the following protective and corrective benefits for aging skin:
- Heals and treats your skin to restore its natural capability to firm up and restore your skin’s healthy levels of elasticity
- Improve micro-circulation to improve the nutrient uptake of your aging skin and revitalize its natural rejuvenating functions that, in turn, supports your skin to bounce back to a healthier state
- Promote faster and more efficient collagen and elastin production to power up multiple repair and renewal mechanisms happening deep within your skin
Philosophy is a beauty and skin care brand that envisions itself to be provide the skin care formulations that big brands are unable to fulfill while making these inexpensive and highly accessible.
Uplifting Miracle Worker Ingredients
- Pro-Vitamin P: Improves localized nutrient and oxygen circulations to improve your skin nourishment and health status, supporting your skin’s natural healing, rejuvenating and renewal processes to eliminate skin damages and surface a smoother, healthier skin
- Botanical extracts complex: Serve multiple functions that practically includes corrective, protective and rejuvenating properties that, combined, helps bring about your healthier and reinvigorated complexion.
Uplifting Miracle Worker must only be applied on freshly cleansed and toned skin, morning and night. For best results, the manufacturer recommends to layer this with the Uplifting Miracle Worker Instant-Effect.
Uplifting Miracle Worker Advantages
- This product does not contain parabens, chemicals that can cause irregularities in a woman’s estrogen levels and possibly increase her risks for breast and cervical cancers.
- Uplifting Miracle Worker reviews includes manufacturer-reported 8-week clinical studies covering different sets of subjects where the following observations have been noted:
- 75 per cent agreed that that product made their skin appear smoother, firmer, and brighter
- 88 per cent of subjects were satisfied with product feel and results
Uplifting Miracle Worker Disadvantages
- This product contains fragrances, fragrance ingredients, and botanical extracts that have the potential to irritate your skin and, with regular, long-term use, possibly even result to permanent damages to the skin matrix.
- This product may contain ingredients proven to moisturize skin but, may not be ideally designed to deliver buildable anti-aging benefits.
- Uplifting Miracle Worker reviews have cited how poorly this product performs when layered with makeup which makes it not ideal for day time use when you like wearing your cosmetics daily.
Uplifting Miracle Worker provides a better formulated moisturizer that may be a notch higher than most other basic moisturizers for its anti-aging functions. The only problem is that, while this product may give you instantaneous benefits that you can feel and even see, it’s hard to expect lasting benefits from this anti-aging moisturizer.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.