Urban Decay Rehab Review
Urban Decay Rehab Product Description
Urban Decay Rehab, US $28 for a 55-gram jar, is a moisturizer that doubles as a makeup primer and, as such, is specially formulated for use for layering under your makeup.
More specifically, this product has been formulated to deliver the following beauty and styling benefits:
- Boost your skin’s optimal moisture levels without leaving any grease or residues that will make your makeup slip out of place
- Provide a feather-lite consistency that is fast-absorbent so that it does not get in the way of your makeup application routine
- Gives your skin a cooling, refreshing sensation that relaxes your skin as you prep your canvas
- Provide a base that will hold up and set your foundation well and keep it from caking
Urban Decay is one of the newer, most-watched brands in cosmetics today, that has grown a solid, young following, with cosmetics product offerings that are generally characterized as highly pigmented, bold, and daring.
Urban Decay Rehab Ingredients
- Soluble Collagen: Significantly improves the firmness, volume and texture of your skin, making it appear plumper and more youthful
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Attracts large volumes of moisture from the surroundings then, stores it within your skin to keep it hydrated over long periods of time
- Tocopherol: Also Vitamin E, this ingredient provides your skin with one of the most potent topical antioxidants that help neutralize free radicals, while it simultaneously promotes a stronger protective barrier to shield your skin from future damage caused by environmental stressors
Urban Decay Rehab must only be applied on freshly cleansed and toned skin. Use as you would a moisturizer, and allow the product to sink in and dry before proceeding to apply your foundation and makeup products.
Urban Decay Rehab Pros
- This product provides you with two steps – moisturizing and skin prepping – in a single product application.
- This brings a refreshing solution to the age old problem of greasy moisturizers and slippery makeup.
- An Urban Decay Rehab review praises this product for functioning as a pH balancer, something not too many products are able to focus on delivering.
Urban Decay Rehab Cons
- This dual purpose product comes at a price that is significantly higher than a decent moisturizer and makeup primer combined.
- An Urban Decay Rehab review posted by a user points out how this product does not suit dry skin types well.
- The presence of butylene glycol in the formula may cause some people to suffer from allergic reactions.
Urban Decay Rehab brings a simple solution to the slippery makeup problem often caused by greasy moisturizers that other brands have overlooked before. What could be a moisturizer that works best when used under makeup than this? Yet, not everyone is cut out to harness the benefits of this rather simple but game-changing product. The trouble is, Urban Decay has not made this product into specific varieties to suit different skin types and different issues – just like any well-formulated moisturizer would do.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Moisturizers Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."