Urban Skin Rx Clean And Glow Review: Is It Safe To Use?
Urban skincare Rx Clean and Glow Cleanser Introduction
Urban skincare Rx Clean and Glow Cleanser, US $28 for a 6.6 fl. oz. pump, is a rinse off product that clears your skin of impurities while simultaneously promoting more radiant skin.
What Does Urban skincare Rx Clean and Glow Cleanser Claim
Based on the manufacturer’s claim, this product has been formulated to deliver the following health and beauty benefits for your skin:
- Sloughs of the toughened impurities masking your skin
- Draws out impurities from your pores and flushes these out
- Regulates oil production to get excessive greasing of your skin’s surface under control
- Normalizes skin flaking to prevent clogging your pores and avoiding breakouts
- Evens out your skin tone as it revitalizes your dull complexion
Urban skincare Rx Clean and Glow Cleanser Manufacturer’s Detail
Urban Skin Rx was established in 2010 by licensed medical aesthetician, Rachel Roff. The brand was a direct offshoot of the Urban Skin Solutions Med Spa, Laser and Weight Loss Center which she also setup earlier in Charlotte, North Carolina. Both the brand and the spa are best known for their products and services that offer to correct and prevent uneven skin tones among men and women of color, a feat most other brands and services have left unserved for many, many years.
Working of Urban skincare Rx Clean and Glow Cleanser
This product works by delivering deionized water and salicylic acid to provide gentle, daily exfoliation to help clean and clear your skin from the day’s impurities. Papaya extracts and other botanical ingredients serve anti-inflammatory and skin brightening functions to help promote clearer, blemish-free skin.
Urban skincare Rx Clean and Glow Cleanser Ingredients
- Deionized Water: Helps revitalize your skin’s energy levels as it delivers all the other beneficial ingredients in this formula
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine and Cocamide DEA: Loosen up tough dirt and grime, dissolve these then, eliminate it from your skin
- Salicylic Acid: Controls skin greasing, it also regulates the cycle of skin renewal to minimize skin flaking
- Papaya Fruit Extract: Contains natural enzymes that help restore your skin’s optimal nutrient levels while also promoting a fairer skin complexion
- Panthenol: Supports better skin synthesis and the refortification of your surface layer
Urban skincare Rx Clean and Glow Cleanser Pros
- This product serves multiple functions, cleansing and skin brightening among these.
- The manufacturer has guaranteed that this product suits all skin types.
Urban skincare Rx Clean and Glow Cleanser Cons
- This product contains sodium laureth sulfate (SLS) which can clog up pores, making this product not ideal for use on sensitive and acne-prone skin.
- Urban skincare Rx Clean and Glow Cleanser reviews indicate that this product can cause blemishes and cause acne breakouts to worsen.
Urban skincare Rx Clean and Glow Cleanser Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including fragrances, synthetic dyes, SLS, and butylene glycol
- Increased risk for reproductive health problems due to parabens and EDTA
- Increased risk for cancers due to Imidazolidinyl Urea
Urban skincare Rx Clean and Glow Cleanser must be used morning and night, as part of your regular skin care regimen.
Urban skincare Rx Clean and Glow Cleanser reviews posted by users read:
- “I love the way my skin feels and I love the way it looks after it’s used. However my skin started breaking out so bad after a few days of using these products. I kept using it just thinking maybe my skin is getting used to this new product. Nope that wasn’t it, my face continues to break out so I just stop using the products.” — Donnalisha on Urban Skin RX website
- “I had some acne underneath the skin trying to peek out and I immediately decided to look on here for a cleanser. Since I already use the even tone bar, and it works great for me I knew buying this cleanser was a good decision but I didn’t know it would work overnight!” — Jeanina Filipina on Urban Skin RX website
Urban skincare Rx Clean and Glow Cleanser is a step beyond your ordinary facial cleanser as it is laden with salicylic acid, albeit at undisclosed, possibly low concentration, which is ideal for oily and acne-prone skin care. Ironically, this skin problem solution can also become the problem due to its SLS content.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: