Urban Skin RX Eventone Cleansing Bar Review:
Urban Skin RX Eventone Cleansing Bar Overview:
Urban Skin RX Eventone Cleansing Bar, US $28 for a 3.3 oz. jar, Its a cleanser for a deep cleansing solutions specially formulated for use of people with oily and blemish-prone skin. However it may increased risk for clogged pores, skin infection, and acne breakouts due to coconut oil.
From the successful spa enterprise of Rachel Roff, Urban Skin Solutions, comes Urban Skin Rx from which this product comes from. The North Carolina, USA based skin care company is best known for products that lighten and whiten skin and always made to specially tackle specific skin tones.
Urban Skin RX Eventone Cleansing Bar — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Provides a mild and gentle exfoliating solution to keep your skin free of impurities day in and day out.
- Purifies your skin to help rid it of blemishes and prevent future infections.
- Promote skin clarity and a grease-free surface.
- Soften and smoothen your skin to give it a nice and youthful complexion.
Urban Skin RX Eventone Cleansing Bar Ingredients:
- Safflower Seed Oil: Contains natural components that help alleviate skin irritations to give your skin a smoother and a more even complexion.
- Glycerin: Restores your skin’s ideal moisture levels.
- Niacinamide: Re-energizes your skin cells and provides powerful antioxidant protection to make your skin more resilient to irritation and infection.
- Kojic Acid: Lightens hyper pigmented skin and promotes a brighter overall skin tone.
How To Apply : Urban Skin RX Eventone Cleansing Bar?
Apply Urban Skin RX Eventone Cleansing Bar on damp skin. Massage and lather for at least 2 minutes before thoroughly rinsing off with lukewarm water. Pat dry then follow through with your go-to toner, essence and moisturizer to immediately restore your skin’s moisture balance.
Urban Skin RX Eventone Cleansing Bar Benefits:
- Urban Skin RX Eventone Cleansing Bar contains powerful antioxidants and kojic acid, all tested and repeatedly proven to lighten dark marks and brighten overall complexion.
- This product comes with a sponge to help your skin get a deeper kind of clean.
- This product is suitable for all skin types. However customers reviews tells a different story.
Urban Skin RX Eventone Cleansing Bar Disadvantages:
- This product is relatively more expensive than most other cleansers that perform in the same way it claims to do so.
- Urban Skin RX Eventone Cleansing Bar contains coconut oil which some people, including skin experts, have come to associate with clogged pores, and often not recommended for the very skin types for which this product has been specially formulated for, that is, oily and blemish-prone skin.
- This product could cause skin to break.
- Many customer reviews state that it does not show the results as it claims.
Does Urban Skin RX Eventone Cleansing Bar Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Urban Skin RX Eventone Cleansing Bar:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including azalaic acid, kojic acid, and botanical ingredients, depending on your skin’s tolerance to these ingredients.
- Increased risk for clogged pores, skin infection, and acne breakouts due to coconut oil.
Urban Skin RX Eventone Cleansing Bar is not the first cleanser to claim that it can purify your skin with every wash, neither is it the only one that contains brightening ingredients, such as kojic and azalaic acids. It’s a fairly composed cleanser that comes at a relatively more expensive price tag. In the end, you need to decide which kind of skin toning you need based on your skin type, sensitivity to cleansing agents, and even your normal daily grind.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion: