Urban Skin Rx Instant Moisture Review: Is it Really Effective?
Urban Skin Rx HydraBalance Instant Moisture Infusion Introduction
Urban Skin Rx HydraBalance Instant Moisture Infusion, US $34 for a 50 gram jar, provides your skin with an intense hydration formula to instantly relieve your skin of dryness and promote a better functioning moisture system.
What Does Urban Skin Rx HydraBalance Instant Moisture Infusion Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been designed and formulated to deliver the following health and beauty benefits for your skin:
- Deliver intense hydration that helps restore your skin’s optimal moisture content
- Promote softer, smoother skin that is more supple to touch
- Relieve chronically dry skin to better protect it from permanent skin damages associated with this condition
- Plump up your skin with significant amounts of moisture to help soften signs of aging skin
- Protect your skin from future damage caused by cell-invading free radicals
Urban Skin Rx HydraBalance Instant Moisture Infusion Manufacturer’s Detail
Urban Skin Rx is a skin care brand based in USA. The company traces its roots to the Urban Skin Solutions Med Spa, Laser and Weight Loss Center in Charlotte, North Carolina where all the products under the label are formulated and tested among its clients. The brand is committed to infuse higher concentrations of active ingredients in its products to help better heal and protect its clients’ skin, providing special focus to fulfilling the skin care needs of men and women with colored skin.
Working of Urban Skin Rx HydraBalance Instant Moisture Infusion
This formula works by flooding your skin with significant amounts of hyaluronic acid to help restore and re-balance your skin’s moisture content as it simultaneously supports the revival of optimal hydration functions to correct and prevent damaged skin.
Urban Skin Rx HydraBalance Instant Moisture Infusion Ingredients
- Squalane: Acts as an emollient, it helps restore significant amounts of lost moisture to your skin
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Also hyaluronic acid, it attracts moisture from the surroundings to rest on the surface of your skin where it stores it and gradually releases every droplet over a long period of time to help keep your skin comfortably hydrated longer
- Xylitylglucoside and Anhydroxylitol: Compounds that leave your skin feeling moisturized, these ingredients also help better re-distribute your skin’s moisture content to ensure that the surface is well covered
Urban Skin Rx HydraBalance Instant Moisture Infusion Pros
- This product contains significantly higher levels of hyaluronic acid compared to most other topical products that promise to restore your skin’s moisture content.
- The formula offers a multi-tasking function that not only hydrates but also aids in cleansing your skin.
- This product is easy to use and can be seamlessly incorporated into your daily regimen.
Urban Skin Rx HydraBalance Instant Moisture Infusion Cons
- This product almost entirely places the burden of rehydrating your skin to hyaluronic acid, missing out other moisturizing ingredients.
- There is a very limited variety and concentration of antioxidants included in this formula.
- Urban Skin Rx HydraBalance Instant Moisture Infusion reviews are severely limited which makes it impossible to assess user experience about this product.
Urban Skin Rx HydraBalance Instant Moisture Infusion Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Increased risk for diseases affecting the nerves, brain and other nervous system functions due to phenoxyethanol
Urban Skin Rx HydraBalance Instant Moisture Infusion must be applied twice daily as a regular part of your morning and evening skin care routines. Use after cleansing and toning.
Urban Skin Rx HydraBalance Instant Moisture Infusion will help rehydrate your skin. However, any moisturizing effect will only last temporarily as there is a glaring absence of ingredients such as peptides and antioxidants which can have a lasting, longer-term positive impact on chronically and severely dry skin. It can be easily layered with another moisturizer but, that will add more cost. Besides, hyaluronic acid is a common ingredient in moisturizing creams.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: