Urban Skin Rx Night Treatment Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What is Urban Skin Rx Night Treatment ?
Urban skincare RxEven Tone Night Treatment, US $68 for a 1.7 oz. bottle, contains a multi-functional formula that delivers multiple benefits to make your skin smoother and more evenly toned.
Urban Skin Rx is a skin care line that was launched in 2010. “Diverse products for diverse skin tones” is what the brand has been committed to deliver since then. Its founder, Rachel Roff, a licensed medical aesthetician, having suffered her own skin battles as a child, wanted to make available products that will help correct and prevent uneven skin tones among women and men with colored skin.
This product combines the skin lightening properties of hydroquinone, kojic acid and retinol to improve the appearance of hyper pigmented skin while simultaneously promoting calmer, less irritated skin to even out your skin tone.
Urban Skin Rx Night Treatment : Does it really work?
This product is designed to deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Provide mild, daily exfoliation functions to gently lift and eliminate damaged skin.
- Draw out impurities stuck in your pores.
- Deliver melanin-inhibiting ingredients to correct and regulate abnormal skin pigmentation.
- Improve your overall skin tone by calming skin redness and other signs of irritation.
- Lighten dark marks and brighten your overall skin tone.
What are the Ingredients in Urban Skin Rx Night Treatment ?
- Kojic Acid (2.0%): A natural acid derived from mushrooms, this ingredient has been used for centuries in Asia to lighten dark marks and promote natural skin radiance.
- Retinol: A Vitamin A derivative well-known for its anti-aging properties, it also has melanin-inhibiting properties that help restore normal melanin production levels and inhibit excessive formation to fade dark marks.
- Hyaluronic Acid: One of the most popular ingredients in skin care today, it plumps up skin by boosting its moisture content. However, if you are allergic to hyaluronic acid, your face and throat areas will become swollen after exposure to this ingredient.
- Alpha Tocopherol: A Vitamin E derivative, it helps protect your skin cells and matrix from free radicals as it re-fortifies your skin’s protective barrier.
How to Apply Urban Skin Rx Night Treatment
Urban skincare RxEven Tone Night Treatment must be applied as a regular part of your evening skin care routine.
Benefits of Urban Skin Rx Night Treatment
- This product delivers multiple benefits that help correct, prevent, and protect your skin from skin darkening issues, but there may be chances that other disconcerting skin conditions such acne breakouts and premature skin aging might appear for sensitive skin type.
- This product contains anti-inflammatory ingredients, antioxidants, and skin-strengthening components that leave your skin with lasting benefits that re-fortifies it and makes it more resilient to future damage and infections.
Disadvantages of Urban Skin Rx Night Treatment
- This product contains hydroquinone, a skin lightening ingredient that has been banned for infusion in personal care products in many countries (not in the US) for being a suspected carcinogen.
- This product utilizes retinol, a highly skin sensitizing ingredient which may not be easily tolerated by the skin, and which may be completely rejected by the most sensitive skin types.
- Urban skincare RxEven Tone Night Treatment reviews are not available, making it impossible to assess this product’s efficacy based on actual, unbiased account of user experiences.
Does Urban Skin Rx Night Treatment have any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including a wide variety of botanical ingredients and retinol.
- Increased risk for cancer due to hydroquinone.
- Increased risk for UV damage due to retinol.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
Final Verdict: Urban Skin Rx Night Treatment
The claims and formulation of Urban skincare RxEven Tone Night Treatment have scientific basis. Although, there are strong arguments on the safety of ingredients included, most especially hydroquinone and retinol. In which case, it’s always best to err on the side of caution.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Night Creams
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."