Urban Skincare Rx Cleansing Bar Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is Urban Skincare Rx Cleansing Bar?
As per the manufacturer, Urban skincare Rx Anti-Aging Cleansing Bar, is a wrinkle and spot treatment solution that optimizes your skin’s moisture content, restores your optimal hydration functions, as well as promote skin rejuvenation with every product application.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Give your skin a significant moisture boost while simultaneously promoting the restoration of your skin’s optimal hydration functions
- Promotes your skin’s firmness and volume to restore the youthful plumpness of your skin and fade the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines
- Enhance your skin’s overall fairness and brighter complexion as it simultaneously helps lighten dark marks
Urban Skin Rx is a skin care line that was developed as an offshoot of Urban Skin Solutions, a top spa established in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA. The brand was formulated based on the medical spa and laser center experience of the company founded by Rachel Roff.
The manufacture also states that, this product corrects, rejuvenates and protects your skin from elements that cause your skin to become rough and dry. It promotes the surfacing of a more youthful and more radiant skin. Although this product may not be suitable for all skin types.
What Are The Ingredients In Urban Skincare Rx Cleansing Bar?
- Coconut Oil: Provides antibacterial functions, it also helps restore your skin’s ideal moisture content
- Palm Kernel Oil: Contains antioxidants and loaded with Vitamin A, it helps shield your skin from environmental damage while also promoting your skin’s youthful appearance
- Safflower Seed Oil: Has anti-inflammatory properties that helps even out your skin tone by relieving it of signs of inflammation
- Salicylic Acid: Regulates excessive oil production and controls skin exfoliation to promote proper turnover. However it may cause redness of the skin.
Benefits Of Urban Skincare Rx Cleansing Bar
- This product combines ingredients that are known to benefit mature and aging skin.
- The formula contains salicylic acid, a mild beta hydroxy acid exfoliant, which stimulates skin turnover everyday. However it may cause skin redness.
- This product is multi-tasking and easy to incorporate into your regular skin care regimen.
Disadvantages Of Urban Skincare Rx Cleansing Bar
- The salicylic acid content may not be suitable for the relief of signs of skin aging on mature and aging skin because it can feel drier than normal, which is not ideal for wrinkled skin.
- Urban skincare Rx Anti-Aging Cleansing Bar reviews by skin care experts have pointed out that coconut oil is a comedogenic ingredient which may start off adult acne.
- There are very few reviews online.
- This product may cause skin breakouts.
Does Urban Skincare Rx Cleansing Bar Have Any Side Effects?
Based on this product’s composition, skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including botanical ingredients and salicylic acid, may be experienced.
How To Apply Urban Skincare Rx Cleansing Bar
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
- Urban skincare Rx Anti-Aging Cleansing Bar must be applied and lathered on damp skin.
- Massage in for up to 2 minutes before rinsing off completely. Immediately follow through with a toner and moisturizer to immediately restore lost moisture.
- This product may also be used as a mask.
Final Verdict : Urban Skincare Rx Cleansing Bar
Urban skincare Rx Anti-Aging Cleansing Bar provides a combination of exfoliation and moisturizing functions ideal for aging skin. Unfortunately, this product contains moisture enhancing ingredients which will likely wash off anyway due to the nature of this product, making it no more than a cleanser after all.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."