Urban Skin Rx Clear Skin Cleansing Bar Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
Urban skincare Rx Clear Skin Cleansing Bar Introduction
Urban skincare Rx Clear Skin Cleansing Bar, US $28 for 3.3 oz., offers a 3-in-1 formula that exfoliates, cleanses and moisturizes your skin to help prevent and eliminate blemishes.
What Does Urban skincare Rx Clear Skin Cleansing Bar Claim
This product is designed to deliver the following benefits for your skin:
- Exfoliate toughened debris and draw out grime deposited in your pores to help purify and clarify your skin
- Cleanse your skin of impurities accumulated in your skin on a daily basis
- Relieve your skin of inflammation, including irritations, to help even out your skin tone
- Purify your skin of acne-causing bacteria to help prevent future breakouts
- Help regulate excessive oil production to keep your skin from greasing on the surface and, as a result, harboring acne-causing bacteria
Urban skincare Rx Clear Skin Cleansing Bar Manufacturer’s Detail
Urban Skin Rx is a skin care line that was founded in 2010 in Charlotte, North Carolina in USA. The products under the label were formulated based on the services offered by and experiences of the Urban Skin Solutions Med Spa, Laser and Weight Loss Center established by licensed medical aesthetician Rachel Roff. This brand specifically focuses on the treatment and prevention of uneven skin conditions among men and women of color, thus its stated mission: “Diverse products for diverse skin tones”.
Working of Urban skincare Rx Clear Skin Cleansing Bar
This product deep cleanses your pores and lifts the toughened grime off of your skin’s surface to help rid your skin of impurities, control excessive oil production, and prevent future infections and breakouts. It then follows through with moisturizers and conditioners that help restore moisture and relieve your skin of inflammations.
Urban skincare Rx Clear Skin Cleansing Bar Ingredients
- Coconut Oil: Has deep moisturizing qualities, it also helps purify your skin of acne-causing bacteria
- Palm Kernel Oil: Loaded with antioxidants, this product also contains Vitamin A, rendering it with anti-aging qualities
- Safflower Seed Oil: Has anti-inflammatory properties that helps clarify your skin tone by relieving it of inflammation and itchiness
- Soybean Protein: Has deeply soothing effect on skin, it helps improve your skin’s moisture content
- Salicylic Acid: A beta hydroxy acid that helps clear and purify your skin of excess oils and flaked skin
Urban skincare Rx Clear Skin Cleansing Bar Pros
- This product has been specially formulated to soothe, heal and restore combination to oily skin types.
- The formula includes salicylic acid which helps purify your skin and pores.
Urban skincare Rx Clear Skin Cleansing Bar Cons
- This product contains coconut oil which, although it has purifying properties, may be too heavy of a moisturizer for oily and combination skin types for which this product has been developed.
- Urban skincare Rx Clear Skin Cleansing Bar reviews are severely limited and therefore do not provide a good reference for gauging actual user experience with this product.
Urban skincare Rx Clear Skin Cleansing Bar Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including salicylic acid and eucalyptus oil, are likely.
Urban skincare Rx Clear Skin Cleansing Bar must be applied on damp skin as part of your daily morning or evening skin care regimen or, both. Lather and massage for up to 2 minutes to soften and loosen up impurities. Rinse off thoroughly with lukewarm water, dry then, immediately follow through with a moisturizer.
Urban skincare Rx Clear Skin Cleansing Bar offers both promising and doubtful commitments to restoring your clear and youthful skin. It may be extremely hydrating but, as it targets combination to oily skin types more specifically, this product’s formula has a high tendency for worsening grease and increasing the likelihood of bacterial infections and breakouts.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Facial Cleansers formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Facial Cleansers
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."