V’Lumine Lash Serum Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is V’Lumine Lash Serum?
V’Lumine Lash Serum, $68 for a tube, is an eyelash enhancer that promises to replenish the lost moisture and nutrients in every eyelash strand to promote healthier and more appealing eyelashes but may cause rash on applied area.
This product is brought to you by Athena Cosmetics, a beauty brand with offices based in USA and in the UK. This product is sold under the Revitalash brand. The first formulations of eyelash enhancers to come out from the brand were developed by Dr. Michael Brinkenhoff, an opthalmologist by profession, for the personal use of his wife who experienced massive eyelash fallouts as a result of chemotherapy.
V’Lumine Lash Serum — Does It Really Work?
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Replenish the optimal level of moisture and nutrients in your eyelashes to promote healthier and more resilient hair growth.
- Prevent premature fallouts to improve eyelash density and length.
- Enhance the shine, condition, and strength of each lash strand.
- Make your eyelash appear naturally livelier and more gorgeous.
- Improve the repair and recovery of damages in the hair follicles and hair shaft to support a healthier hair growth.
What Are the Ingredients In V’Lumine Lash Serum?
- Aloe Vera: Improves the moisture content of your eyelashes and facilitates much-needed repairs to help prevent unnatural and premature fallouts, as well as future damages.However it may cause rashes on the skin & itchy skin.
- Antioxidants: Provides improved protection from damage and deterioration, antioxidants also help revive the liveliness and efficiency of your hair and skin cells for repair, regeneration and renewal.
- Peptides: These amino acids help speed up the repair and recovery of damages on your eyelashes to help promote desirable results that make your eyes appear brighter and livelier.
- Sugar Beet Betaine: It gives your eyelashes a fuller look, improves elasticity, and enhances the moisture content of your eyelashes.
- Biotin: Promotes healthier eyelash strands that are better capable of resisting dryness, damage, and fallouts.
How To Apply V’Lumine Lash Serum
- Apply V’Lumine Lash Serum once everyday over eyelashes that have been cleared of impurities and product residues.
Benefits of V’Lumine Lash Serum
- V’Lumine Lash Serum has never been tested on animals.
- Based on a consumer study, 97 per cent of users said their eyelashes appeared stronger and healthier.
- It improves the moisture content of your eyelashes but may cause rash on skin.
Disadvantages of V’Lumine Lash Serum
- This product lists phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin used in this product as preservative, as the third ingredient which indicates that everything else listed after it are available in the formula in very low quantities.
- V’Lumine Lash Serum reviews indicate that different people respond to this product’s formulation in very different ways.
- It contains Butylene glycol which cause skin irritation.
Does V’Lumine Lash Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using V’Lumine Lash Serum:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including chlorphenesin which can cause your skin and lash strands to become permanently damaged.
- Increased risk for developing nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
Final Verdict:V’Lumine Lash Serum
V’Lumine Lash Serum contains some of the most basic ingredients when it comes to improving the health and growth of eyelash strands. However, the concentration levels appear negligible and may do little to deliver noticeable results even with regular use over the long term. At this product’s price point, there are other alternatives that you should also consider.It offers 30 days return policy.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing Products
During our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."