V’Lumine Lash Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More
V’Lumine Lash Serum Overview:
V’Lumine Lash Serum, $68 for a tube, is an eyelash enhancer that promises to replenish the lost moisture and nutrients in every eyelash strand to promote healthier and more appealing eyelashes.
About V’Lumine Lash Serum — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Athena Cosmetics, a beauty brand with offices based in USA and in the UK. This product is sold under the Revitalash brand. The first formulations of eyelash enhancers to come out from the brand were developed by Dr. Michael Brinkenhoff, an opthalmologist by profession, for the personal use of his wife who experienced massive eyelash fallouts as a result of chemotherapy.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Replenish the optimal level of moisture and nutrients in your eyelashes to promote healthier and more resilient hair growth.
- Prevent premature fallouts to improve eyelash density and length.
- Enhance the shine, condition, and strength of each lash strand.
- Make your eyelash appear naturally livelier and more gorgeous.
- Improve the repair and recovery of damages in the hair follicles and hair shaft to support a healthier hair growth.
What Are The Ingredients In V’Lumine Lash Serum?
- Aloe Vera: Improves the moisture content of your eyelashes and facilitates much-needed repairs to help prevent unnatural and premature fallouts, as well as future damages.
- Antioxidants: Provides improved protection from damage and deterioration, antioxidants also help revive the liveliness and efficiency of your hair and skin cells for repair, regeneration and renewal.
- Peptides: These amino acids help speed up the repair and recovery of damages on your eyelashes to help promote desirable results that make your eyes appear brighter and livelier.
- Sugar Beet Betaine: It gives your eyelashes a fuller look, improves elasticity, and enhances the moisture content of your eyelashes.
- Biotin: Promotes healthier eyelash strands that are better capable of resisting dryness, damage, and fallouts.
Directions To Use:
Apply V’Lumine Lash Serum once everyday over eyelashes that have been cleared of impurities and product residues.
- V’Lumine Lash Serum has never been tested on animals.
- A portion of the proceeds from this product is donated to various breast cancer research initiatives.
- Based on a consumer study, 97 per cent of users said their eyelashes appeared stronger and healthier.
- This product lists phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin used in this product as preservative, as the third ingredient which indicates that everything else listed after it are available in the formula in very low quantities.
- V’Lumine Lash Serum reviews indicate that different people respond to this product’s formulation in very different ways.
Does V’Lumine Lash Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using V’Lumine Lash Serum:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including chlorphenesin which can cause your skin and lash strands to become permanently damaged.
- Increased risk for developing nerve damage and brain-related dysfunctions due to phenoxyethanol.
V’Lumine Lash Serum Customer Reviews:
V’Lumine Lash Serum reviews read:
- “Beware if you think you are getting RevitaLash, this is not the same and does not produce the same results. I searched for RevitaLash but received V’Lumine Lash instead. I was very disappointed but decided to give it a try. I have seen NO results or changes in my lashes and have been using it almost 2 months now. Very disappointed and would not recommend this product. Also, be very careful with the tricky advertising.” — AMA on Amazon
- “I have pretty normal, light brown lashes but wanted more so I had tried lash extensions last year, and while they were beautiful at first, my real lashes started falling out with the extensions overtime. I was left with super short, non esistent lashes. I bought revitalash to help my lashes grow quicker. It worked some magic as I have been using it off and on for about a year. My lashes are now longer than ever before. I even have to trim a couple of hairs that get too long. With just a little mascara now it looks like I have some fake lashes on.” — User Review on DermStore
V’Lumine Lash Serum contains some of the most basic ingredients when it comes to improving the health and growth of eyelash strands. However, the concentration levels appear negligible and may do little to deliver noticeable results even with regular use over the long term. At this product’s price point, there are other alternatives that you should also consider.
Our Top Eylash Enhancing ProductsDuring our research, the skin care specialists we consulted provided useful tips that contribute to achieving and maintaining beautiful, healthy eyelashes, including the following:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to removing any makeup that you have applied both mascara as well as eye shadow prior to bedtime;
- Eating a healthy diet that contains milk and fish can help strenghten eyelashes;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day