Vantex Skin Bleaching Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Vantex Skin Bleaching Cream?
When it comes to skin discoloration, particularly the ones associated with skin aging, and includes dark spots, dark undereye circles, hyperpigmented and uneven skin tones, the problem becomes more complicated. In which cases, people affected only want specific areas of their skin brightened or bleached to even out the tone with their general, overall complexion.
Table of Contents [Show]
While skin brighteners like Vantex Skin Bleaching Cream were originally intended for spot correction, these have become widely used as an overall skin whitening regimen. As per the manufacturer, Vantex Skin Bleaching Cream helps even out your skin tone by bringing dark spots, acne marks and other darkened areas of your skin up two two tones fairer with regular application. However it may cause allergic reactions like swelling or burning on skin.
This product is available for $30.50 for every 2 oz. jar.
What Are The Ingredients In Vantex Skin Bleaching Cream?
The full list of ingredients found in Vantex Skin Bleaching Cream is not available but, product website makes reference to the following primary ingredients:
- Hydroquinone (2%): Works by regulating melanin production in the skin, and in fact heralded as the gold standard for skin brightening for a long time until now
- Octyl Methoxycinnamate (5%): A common ingredient in chemical sunscreens, this prevents further skin darkening by blocking out UVB rays
- Oxybenzone (1.5%): Plays a supporting role as a sunscreen but is a strong photostabilizer.However it may cause acne or skin irritation.
How Tom Apply Vantex Skin Bleaching Cream
For best results the manufacturer suggest:
- The original and ideal use of skin bleaching creams is applying the formulation over affected, darkened or hyperpigmented areas of your skin only.
- So, if you have any specific dark marks or age spots on your skin that you want to lighten, top it with this cream and don’t use all over your face unless you absolutely think it is necessary.
Benefits Of Vantex Skin Bleaching Cream
- This product is made with active ingredients widely recognized for their skin brightening properties.
Disadvantages Of Vantex Skin Bleaching Cream
- Unfortunately, the primary active ingredient is hydroquinone, which recent studies have found to be carcinogenic. Long-term use also damages your skin’s pigment cells, making your skin prone to sun damage.
- Octyl Methoxycinnamate and Oxybenzone have also been shown to mimic hormones and affect hormone-regulated body processes. In addition, Oxybenzone is also classified as a photocarcinogen.
- Bleaching creams in general may also result to multiple, undesirable side effects with prolonged use. Among the possible side effects are possible thinning out of skin, permanently discolored skin, allergies, swelling, burned skin, and premature aging.
Final Verdict: Vantex Skin Bleaching Cream
Darkened skin is a legitimate issue but one that should not compromise your health and well-being. As a consumer, it is your responsibility to weigh out product benefits and disadvantages. Make sure you know the facts before you buy.It offers 30 days return policy.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Skin Lightening Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."