Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Vasanti Face Rejuvenator Overview:
Vasanti Face Rejuvenator, USD 34 for a 4.23 oz tube, is advertised as an enzymatic face rejuvenator that can exfoliate and brighten the skin. It claims to be a triple acting powerful exfoliating scrub that can brighten, cleanse and exfoliate the face. Can this product bring back life to your dull, and tired looking skin? Know in this Vasanti Face Rejuvenator review!
About Vasanti Face Rejuvenator – Does It Really Work?
Vasanti Cosmetics is a company that was founded in sisterhood. The story of the brand began when four women (three siblings and a childhood friend) got tired of the issue that makeup does not look good on them. Eventually, they discovered that many women are struggling with the same issue too and that is why they decided to create formulations that would enhance their natural beauty and at the same time, feel weightless and comfortable on the skin. That is why the Vasanti Cosmetics brand was born.
The company claims that they have formulated Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator in a way that it can deliver the following benefits;
- Brighten the skin instantly.
- Deliver cleansing results that are similar to professional microdermabrasion.
- Address various skin concerns like dull skin, age spots, fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, large pores, breakouts and many more.
- Soften and smoothen the skin.
- Bring back the skin’s youthful glow and radiance.
- Minimize the look of redness on the skin.
- Fade fine lines.
- Even out the skin tone.
Know more information about the product in this review!
What Are The Ingredients In Vasanti Face Rejuvenator?
Some of the active Vasanti Face Rejuvenator ingredients are as follows:
- Papain (Papaya Enzyme): This breaks down the dead cells from the skin’s surface and can help to even out the skin tone and brighten the skin’s complexion.
- Microderm Crystals: These help to fade the fine lines and diminish the look of acne scars.
- Aloe Leaf Juice: This helps to soothe, refresh and comfort the skin. It also offers anti-inflammatory properties.
- Castor Seed Oil: This is rich in fatty acids that can nourish and moisturize the skin.
Directions To Use:
For best results, moisten your face a bit and apply a pea-sized amount of Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator. Massage it into the skin in circular motions, focusing on your problem areas. Rinse with warm water. Use the product only 3 to 5 times a week.
- The product is 100% vegan and 99% natural.
- It was not tested on animals.
- The exfoliant contains dermatologist-grade Microderm crystals that are used in most microdermabrasion treatments.
- The exfoliant contains phenoxyethanol.
- It also has alcohol.
- It also contains the potentially irritating Tocopheryl Acetate.
- It does not have any clinical studies that can back up its claims.
Does Vasanti Face Rejuvenator Have Any Side-effects?
Due to the fragrance, alcohol, and Tocopheryl acetate content of the product, you may experience redness, dryness and irritation as the main Vasanti Face Rejuvenator side-effects.
Vasanti Face Rejuvenator Customer Reviews:
Below are some of the Vasanti Face Rejuvenator reviews from previous users:
- “I generally stay away from stuff like this because my skin can be very sensitive. But it is also prone to blackheads and whiteheads. My pores get clogged quite easily. And I get random dry patches. This scrub really helps clean out my pores and even out my complexion. Currently I’ve run out and I can see a big difference between when I was using it a few times a week and now. It’s not a miracle product, but it is very close to one. I’d definitely suggest trying it if you need a good scrub – something that will really work to get rid of pesky blackheads.” –Raven W on Influenster
- “After all the fantastic reviews, I wanted to like this product so much! Unfortunately, I’m not sure what happened, but the consistency of the liquid was all over the place, and I could never use a specific amount (i.e., the bottle would get clumped and then spew out a ton at once, or I was unable to get any amount out at all). Based on my experience with the clumping, I would not use or order this product again.” – Courtney B on Influenster
Vasanti Face Rejuvenator promises to deliver the results of a professional microdermabrasion treatment minus the side effects (redness, peeling, etc.). The product contains the Microderm crystals used in the same procedure so there’s a chance that it can live up to its claims. But the product also contains potentially irritating ingredients there’s a risk that you may still experience the same side effects.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.