Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Vasanti Face Rejuvenator?
According to the manufacture Vasanti Face Rejuvenator, USD 34 for a 4.23 oz tube, is advertised as an enzymatic face rejuvenator that can exfoliate and brighten the skin. It claims to be a triple acting exfoliating scrub that can brighten, cleanse and exfoliate the face. Although it contains alcohol which may lead to skin irritation.
Vasanti Cosmetics is a company that was founded in sisterhood. The story of the brand began when four women (three siblings and a childhood friend) got tired of the issue that makeup does not look good on them. Eventually, they discovered that many women are struggling with the same issue too and that is why they decided to create formulations that would enhance their natural beauty and at the same time, feel weightless and comfortable on the skin. That is why the Vasanti Cosmetics brand was born.
Can this product bring back life to your dull, and tired looking skin? Know in this Vasanti Face Rejuvenator review!
Vasanti Face Rejuvenator – Does It Really Work?
The company claims that they have formulated Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator in a way that it can deliver the following benefits;
- Brighten the skin instantly.
- Deliver cleansing results that are similar to professional microdermabrasion.
- Address various skin concerns like dull skin, age spots, fine lines, wrinkles, acne scars, large pores, breakouts and many more.
- Soften and smoothen the skin.
- Minimize the look of redness on the skin.
- Even out the skin tone.
Know more information about the product in this review!
What Are The Ingredients In Vasanti Face Rejuvenator?
Some of the active Vasanti Face Rejuvenator ingredients are as follows:
- Papain (Papaya Enzyme): This breaks down the dead cells from the skin’s surface and can help to even out the skin tone and brighten the skin’s complexion.
- Microderm Crystals: These help to fade the fine lines and diminish the look of acne scars.
- Aloe Leaf Juice: It reduce skin inflammation. Aloe is used to effectively heal chronic skin problems, such as psoriasis, acne and eczema. Although it may also cause rashes on the skin & itchy skin.
- Castor Seed Oil: This is rich in fatty acids that can nourish and moisturize the skin.
How To Apply Vasanti Face Rejuvenator
- For best results, moisten your face a bit and apply a pea-sized amount of Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator.
- Massage it into the skin in circular motions, focusing on your problem areas.
- Rinse with warm water.
- Use the product only 3 to 5 times a week.
Benefits Of Vasanti Face Rejuvenator
- The product is vegan and natural.
- It was not tested on animals.
- The exfoliant contains dermatologist-grade Microderm crystals that are used in most microdermabrasion treatments. Although there is no clinical evidence backing up this claim.
Disadvantages Of Vasanti Face Rejuvenator
- The exfoliant contains phenoxyethanol.
- It also has alcohol.
- It also contains the potentially irritating Tocopheryl Acetate.
- It does not have any clinical studies that can back up its claims.
Does Vasanti Face Rejuvenator Have Any Side-Effects?
Due to the fragrance, alcohol, and Tocopheryl acetate content of the product, you may experience redness, dryness and irritation as the main Vasanti Face Rejuvenator side-effects.
Final Verdict: Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator
Vasanti Face Rejuvenator promises to deliver the results of a professional microdermabrasion treatment minus the side effects (redness, peeling, etc.). The product contains the Microderm crystals used in the same procedure so there’s a chance that it can live up to its claims. But the product also contains potentially irritating ingredients there’s a risk that you may still experience the same side effects.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.