Vderma Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More
Vderma is designed to reduce the appearance of fine lines, deep wrinkles, age spots and sagging skin. It is currently only sold online through a trial period and arrives in 30 ml jars. This anti-aging cream product’s official site provides some details about what it claims to do, but does not mention much about its manufacturer. Instead a link to the free trial offer is shown where customers could order the product. The product’s price, return policy or money-back guarantees associated with its manufacturer are not mentioned, but an online source lists the price at $93.99 plus shipping and handling. Customers are enrolled in an automatic refill program if the product is not returned within the trial period.
About Vderma – Does it really work?
The product’s free trial website mentions that it decreases the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and dull skin tone. According to the product’s website, visible results should occur within a month of us. However, little data is divulged that explains how the cream accomplishes this.
What are the ingredients of Vderma?
- Collagen: an amino acid compound naturally created in the body, collagen is responsible for the skin’s elasticity and firmness. It stimulates the regeneration of skin cells and rejuvenates the skin when used topically.
- Snake Venom Peptide: used as an alternative to surgery, snake venom peptide is said to decrease motion in the muscles so that they do not overexert themselves. This is linked to a reduction in wrinkles and fine lines that causes the skin to look dull and less youthful. It also smooths the skin for an improved texture.
Directions to use
Directions are not published online for Vderma, but products of this type are typically applied onto problem areas and massaged until fully absorbed.
Benefits of Vderma
- A free 14-day trial is made available to customers
- It is safer and cheaper than cosmetic surgery procedures
- The cream’s manufacturer claims it will produce visible results in under a month
- It is unlikely to cause any irritation
Disadvantages of Vderma
- There are no details about the manufacturer
- A full ingredient list is not provided
- At $93.99, the cost of Vderma is higher than other creams in its market
- Customers can only purchase the product through its free trial offer and are enrolled in an automatic refill program if they do not return the product within 14 days.
Does Vderma have any side effects?
Vderma is unlikely to cause any side effects for most people, but the lack of an ingredient list makes it hard for potential customers to guess how their skin would react to the product’s components.
Vderma Customer Reviews
Customers who have used Vderma have made the following comments on an independent skincare review site:
- “It has reduced all wrinkles, expressions and fine lines from my face without experiencing me any signs of side effects.”
- “This anti-wrinkle cream has changed the appearance of my skin as it has all the needed ingredients to improve the skin and reduce the wrinkles.”
- “It has given me the type of skin I have wanted for many years.”
Vderma’s manufacturer states that this product will improve the skin’s appearance by reducing the sight of wrinkles, fine lines, and other common age-related skin problems. Evidence that assuages any doubts about its working process is not provided, and the list of ingredients is incomplete. Snake Venom Peptide has been discussed in the beauty industry as a possible alternative to surgical procedures such as Botox, but research still needs to be conducted about how it works and how it can be sold to the public. Though no side effects have been reported because of this product, customers who have very sensitive skin would be wise to test it on a small part of their skin as a precautionary measure.
The manufacturer of Vderma is relatively unknown and its trial website doesn’t divulge cursory basic information such as product’s price, a return or exchange policy, or a money-back guarantee, and customers are not aware of its $93.99 price tag until they receive the product. What’s more, the manufacturer enrolls customers into an auto-ship program that they must take extra steps to cancel if the product is returned after the 14-day trial. Customer reviews are also scarce and it is not clear if they’ve been verified. Although Vderma makes many promises its positive effects on aging skin, customers can also purchase products at other retailers have been vouched for, reviewed, and have been thoroughly tested
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.