There is a mistaken notion that VelaSmooth could also be employed for losing weight in addition to its anti-cellulite role. Even though your body could appear in a better shape after you go through this treatment, VelaSmooth is almost exclusively meant to Reduce your Cellulite and to some extent, body contouring, but not weight loss.
What is VelaSmooth?
UltraVelaSmooth is the first noninvasive method to get the FDA’s nod as an anti-cellulite reduction method in the United States. This versatile treatment, which can also undertake body contouring in addition to cellulite reduction, utilizes a unique combination of vacuum suction and roller techniques with ELOS technology that make joint use of radio frequency (RF) and infrared light.
ELOS heating entails a technology that concomitantly packs the power of bi-polar radio frequency (RF) and optical energy, which happens to permit radio frequency to work with it in synergy. The overall result is that the two together facilitate use of light energy rather safely on the human skin during the anti-cellulite procedure.
How Does VelaSmooth Work?
The VelaSmooth anti-cellulite treatment procedure follows the in following sequence:
Infrared light is employed to heat the cellulite-affected area as well as to improve the elasticity of the skin.
Regulated radio frequency easily passes through the skin to heat the enlarged fat cells located just underneath the cellulite-affected surface of the skin. Apart from working on the accumulated, unwanted fat this heat also improves blood circulation and speed up fat cell metabolism.
A deep tissue massage carried out in conjunction with a vacuum action helps in smoothing the surface of the skin to consolidate Cellulite-Reduction Result.
Once applied, the collective heat energy penetrates quite deep to revamp the tissues as also assists in production of fresh collagen. This unique joint action, which is characteristic of the VelaSmooth procedure, finally results in effective reduction of the cellulite as well as smoothing and rejuvenation of the skin.
Other VelaSmooth Features
- Down Time. One session of VelaSmooth takes as little time as 30 minutes only. The patient is free to resume his routine work immediately after the anti-cellulite treatment is over.
- Frequency and Duration. A minimum of two treatments are required to be taken per week. The total number of treatments will depend on the location and extent of the cellulite-affected skin area. It has, however, been noticed that at least six treatments are required to get a reasonably good results. A periodic maintenance treatment session is also considered essential.
- Complementing VelaSmooth with Healthy Habits.A balanced diet, regular physical exercise and a healthy life style should strictly be adhered to after the completion of an anti-cellulite treatment.
- Side Effects. No known side effects, nor any kind of unusual pain or discomfort have so far been reported during or after the VelaSmooth procedure.
- Cost. The cost could vary from place to place. On the average, however, the average cost should come to approximately $275 per treatment.
As a painless, hassle-free and extremely effective anti-cellulite treatment method, VelaSmooth will undoubted find considerable patronage among women, which has been found to be the most susceptible to the hazards of cellulite. It is now common to see that noninvasive treatment methods, such as VelaSmooth, seem to be popular more popular for anti-cellulite treatment.
Top Cellulite Creams Product
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."