Ven Effect Anti-Aging Intensive Moisturizer Review: Does it Work?
Veneffect Anti-aging Intensive Moisturizer Introduction
Ven Effect Anti-Aging Intensive Moisturizer, US $185 for 1.7 fl. oz., offers an ultra hydrating blend of deep moisturizing ingredients that work together to help restore your skin’s health and overall vitality. More specifically, this moisturizer commits to deliver the following beauty benefits for your skin:
- Flood your skin with comforting skin moisture and round-the-clock conditioning.
- Improve the antioxidant protection of your skin for it to better resist damage down to the cellular level.
- Improve skin cell coordination to make renewal and regeneration happen at relatively shorter cycles.
- Enhance skin firmness and restore elasticity.
- Enhance your skin’s hyaluronic acid content.
VENeffect is a beauty and skin care company that has invested its R&D efforts into researching the skin enhancing effect of estrogen, particularly in restoring skin health but also in holding back signs of aging skin.
Veneffect Anti-aging Intensive Moisturizer Ingredient Lists
- Peptides: Amino acids that help facilitate better coordination between skin cells so that repair, rejuvenation and regeneration mechanisms may become activated to curb the time it takes to produce more collagen and other skin precursors necessary to renew and turnover skin.
- Resveratrol: Contains loads of antioxidants that support skin recovery in two distinct ways, that is, to provide powerful antioxidant protection to shield skin cells from the damaging effects of free radicals and, to some extent, even UV, while simultaneously pumping more energy into your skin cells to increase metabolism and activity.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Attracts moisture from the surroundings and times moisture release which keeps your skin comfortably hydrated and supple enough to bounce back from folding over longer periods of time.
- Shea Butter: A powerful emollient that conditions your skin and leaves it at a better hydrated condition with regular product application.
- Phytoestrogens: Help stimulate higher levels of collagen production.
Veneffect Anti-aging Intensive Moisturizer Directions
Use Ven Effect Anti-Aging Intensive Moisturizer as part of your morning and evening skin care routines. For best results, use with the VENeffect Firming Phyto-Lift Serum.
Veneffect Anti-aging Intensive Moisturizer Advantages
- Product has been guaranteed by the manufacturer to be hypoallergenic and won’t clog pores.
- Product does not contain irritating fragrances and gluten, and does not use parabens as product preservatives.
- Causes your skin complexion to become lighter and brighter
Veneffect Anti-aging Intensive Moisturizer Disadvantages
- Product contains polyethylene glycols (PEG), toxic ingredients that can easily make this product carcinogenic when it combines with 1,4 dioxane, a carcinogen, to which PEGs are strongly attracted to.
- Product contains phenoxyethanol used as a preservative but, as a neurotoxin, can become accumulated at toxic levels which then can affect the normal and healthy functioning of your brain and nerve system.
- Product contains highly irritating butylene glycol which makes this product rather than recommended for use by people with sensitive and problematic skin.
Veneffect Anti-aging Intensive Moisturizer Customer Review
- “Pricey, but it is a salon quality moisturizer. No problems with winter dry skin this year.” – By Perpetua
Ven Effect Anti-Aging Intensive Moisturizer is loaded with moisturizing ingredients supported by powerful antioxidants and peptides, and could very well relieve dry skin problems with ease. Unfortunately, the formula lacks ceramides and other barrier-forming ingredients to restore your skin’s protective function and keep all the good moisture present in this product locked in.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.