Veneffect Anti-Aging Lip Treatment Review: Is it an Effective Cream?
Veneffect Anti-Aging Lip Cream Description
Veneffect Anti-Aging Lip Treatment is one of the breakthrough products that focuses solely on the vertical lines that form around the lips. It is manufactured by VENeffect, which also manufactures and sells other skin care products. The treatment is sold in containers of 0.34 fl oz (10ml) at a cost of $85. A 45-day refund period covers products purchased from VENeffect’s official website.
Veneffect Anti-Aging Lip Cream Ingredients
- Glycerin: Keeps skin hydrated by balancing water levels.
- Castor Seed Oil: Moisturizes skin and is easily absorbed. Can treat acne, microbial infections that affect the skin, and acts as an anti-inflammatory.
- Paraffin: Gelling and thickening agent, emollient.
- Cetearyl Alcohol: Fatty alcohol that keeps water and oil emulsions together. Can increase product viscosity and stabilize foams.
- Dimethicone: Conditions the skin and hair, protects the skin by repelling water. Spreads easily and has anti-inflammatory properties that temper other products that may cause irritation.
- Resveratrol: Polyphenol with many antioxidant properties that protect skin. Mostly found in red grapes.
- Grape Seed Extract: Contains vitamins C and E, which have antioxidants that protect skin, promote collagen and elastin, and improve the skin’s appearance.
Veneffect Anti-Aging Lip Cream Directions
Massage onto lip area twice daily (morning and night). Does not interfere with lipstick and can decrease lipstick bleed.
Veneffect Anti-Aging Lip Cream Advantages
- Veneffect Anti-Aging Lip Treatment is one of the anti-aging products that targets the skin around the lip.
- The manufacturer offers a 45 day return policy.
- The product is available in authorized retailers as well as online.
- Contains many ingredients that have antioxidants and beneficial vitamins.
Veneffect Anti-Aging Lip Cream Disadvantages
- The word “treatment” in its product name may confuse people about what type of product this is, since this implies a medical solution to a problem.
- At $85 for less than an ounce, the cost of the product may be high for some people.
- Tests or studies that corroborate whether or not the product can deliver on its claims are not cited.
- Customer reviews or not available on the product’s website.
Veneffect Anti-Aging Lip Treatment provides anti-aging protection in an often neglected area of the face. The product is sold online but is also available in other authorized retailers. VENeffect also provides a reasonable return policy for products purchased from it’s website. The product’s manufacturer does not provide links to research that could corroborate its claim that this cream can prevent vertical lines on the lip area. Some customers may also be confused about the product does, as treatments usually involve intervention from a physician and this product is sold to the public.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Anti Aging Products
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."