Veralyze: Does Veralyze Work?
Veralyze – Overview
Veralyze is a brand of wrinkle cream that claims to be the ‘World’s #1 Wrinkle Cream’. The website for the wrinkle cream is one long page of information that is informative and user-friendly. There are several customer testimonials, a ‘Before and After’ photo and FAQ section. The manufacturer of Veralyze states that customers will see results in as little as 14 days and that the cream starts working immediately upon application.
Veralyze is available to order exclusively through the official site and can be purchased at a cost of $39.95 for a one month supply, although it is more economical to buy more than one jar per order. Veralyze has a 30-day money back guarantee and all online purchases are secure.
Veralyze– Product Description
Information regarding the Veralyze formula is not complete, but some of the more active ingredients are explained in detail. The formula is based on a number of peptides and amino acids including Argireline, Pentapeptide, Oligopeptide and Octapeptide. Clinical test results are shown for the efficiency of Argireline and the overall aim of the formula is not only to reduce wrinkles, but also decrease puffiness, under eye bags and dark circles.
For best results Veralyze should be applied twice a day and can be worn under make up or alone.
- There is a 30-day money back guarantee
- Argireline has been clinically tested
- The Veralyze website has testimonials and FAQ’s
- The ingredients are 100% natural
- Veralyze is affordable
- Veralyze is only available online
- Not all ingredients are listed
- The website is over-exaggerated
- Contact information is not complete
Veralyze-The Bottom Line
It is unfortunate that the Veralyze website devotes so much space to explaining how they are able to produce their product as cheaply as it detracts from the brand’s credibility somewhat. However, Veralyze does use beneficial peptides which, while they may not work in only 14 days, should have a positive effect over the longterm.
Top Wrinkle Creams
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.