Vernal Anti-Aging Moisturizer Cream Review: Is It Really Good?
Vernal Anti-Aging Moisturizer Cream is meant to completely revitalize maturing, wrinkled skin. The company claims its extremely nourishing ingredients can not only fill in deep-set wrinkles, but also lift, tone, and hydrate skin for an all-around youthful appearance.
Vernal Skincare provides a number of anti-aging skin products and seeks to combine the best science with natural botanicals for quality anti-aging formulas.
Vernal Anti-Aging Moisturizer Cream is $42 on the manufacturer’s site. Unfortunately, Vernal does not provide a money-back guarantee. You can make returns within 30 days of purchase, but the product must be unused to be eligible.
Unfortunately, Vernal Skincare does not provide a full ingredient list on their site. The list below is a partial list compiled from the product description.
- Capric Wrinkle-reducer from coconut oil
- Green Copper Wrinkle-reducer, firms skin
- Peptides Unnamed, collagen boosters
- Vitamin C Collagen booster, lifts skin
- O2 complex Oxygenate skin
- Potassium Improve metabolism
- B vitamins Brightens skin
- Hyaluronic acid Moisturizer
- PEG-8 Hydrator
- Tocopheryl Acetate Vitamin E, diminishes age spots
- Zinc Mineral
- Glycerin Removes dark circles
- Acetyl Hex-3 Anti-inflammatory to reduce eye puffiness
Apply all over the face and neck daily.
- Reduce visibility of wrinkles and fine lines
- Improve hydration to fill in fine lines
- Soothe irritation and redness
- Reduce eye puffiness
- Diminish dark spots
- Increase collagen levels for improved firmness
- Keep skin youthful
- 30-day money back guarantee
- No documentation backing the company’s claims of the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied
- Full ingredient list not supplied
Vernal Anti-Aging Moisturizer Cream has an official website that is somewhat informative. It describes what the product is meant to do. However, only a partial ingredient list is provided, and no documentation proving the product’s effectiveness is readily supplied even though the company claims all of their products go through rigorous clinical tests. You can purchase this product through the manufacturer. The only way to get money back from a return is if theproduct is unopened. If you open the product and it doesn’t work for you, you can’t get a refund.
There are many anti-aging creams available on the market, so please consider all options before making a purchase.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: