Vernal Hyaluronic Acid Serum Reviews: Is It Really Good For Your Skin?
VERNAL HYALURONIC ACID SERUM Description
Vernal Hyaluronic Acid Serum is one of the many anti-aging treatments that allows consumers to take advantage of the benefits of HA in order to fight wrinkles and leave skin feeling soft. The serum is manufactured by Vernal Skincare, which sells the product on its website at a cost of $40 for a 2 fl oz vial, though customers who choose to receive a monthly refill can get discounts. The product is backed by a 30-day refund policy.
VERNAL HYALURONIC ACID SERUM Ingredients
- Hyaluronic Acid: Naturally occurring in the body. Used as a moisturizer for its ability to boost levels of collagen and elastin for healthier skin. Can also be used in lip and eye surgeries, and is frequently used to treat a variety of skin lesions including burns, wounds, and scars.
- Skingenecel 1P: Proprietary blend and amino acid created to decrease levels of Serpin B3, which is often found in very dry skin, and can also be found in elevated numbers in skin in people with cancer and psoriasis. Research shows its Serpin B3 inhibiting properties restore sun damaged skin to its original evenness with consistent use.
VERNAL HYALURONIC ACID SERUM Directions
Wash and dry face. Use serum in the morning at night. Apply a few drops of the serum onto the face and massage until it is fully absorbed.
Vernal Hyaluronic Acid Serum Advantages
- Vernal Hyaluronic Acid Serum is one of the few products sold in containers of 2 oz at less than $100, which is the usual industry norm for products in this niche.
- Products can be returned for up to 30 days after purchase date.
- Side effects have not been reported due to use of this product.
- Vernal explains a lot of the science behind the ingredients used in their products.
Vernal Hyaluronic Acid Serum Disadvantages
- The product comes in a clear container, whereas most are in amber, cobalt, or other dark colors to protect the integrity of the serum.
- Only two ingredients are listed for this product, and their amounts are not discussed.
- The return policy does not cover sale items.
- Skingenecel 1P is not yet well-known in the skincare industry, and the brand does not reveal what amino acid it is based on.
Vernal Hyaluronic Acid Serum includes Hyaluronic Acid and Skingenecel 1P. HA works to moisturize skin, while the latter ingredient decreases Serpin B3 to combat the effects of aging in skin. The product is sold both on Vernal’s official website. Customers have 30 days to return the product if this is necessary. Vernal also sells its HA serum in vials of 2 oz, whereas other manufacturers sell 1 oz of the product more expensively.
The company also discusses the science behind their products, but does state the type of studies they conduct to ensure the product works as is claimed. This serum is also sold in a clear vial, and most brands sell theirs in dark colors to protect HA from light exposure that could diminish its effectiveness.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: