Verso Night Cream Review
Verso Night Cream Overview:
Verso Night Cream is a night cream manufactured and distributed by Verso Skincare through Sephora, a major retailer of beauty products. Verso Night Cream uses a retinol compound as well as a range of other ingredients in order to provide support for a healthy appearance of your skin. Verso is sold directly by Sephora as well as in retail outlets, and is priced at $100 for a 1.69 ounce bottle of the product. However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
Verso Night Cream Ingredients:
We could not find an exact list of the quantities of ingredients in Verso Night Cream, but we did find a list of the manufacturer’s active ingredients, one of which (retinol) has significant clinical evidence for supporting a healthy look for skin. These ingredients are as follows:
- Retinol 8: A proprietary blend of retinol compounds, which are derived from Vitamin A.
- Curcuma longa root extract: A botanical compound extracted from turmeric root.
- Tetrahydropiperine: An extract from black pepper, intended to help other compounds absorb more readily.
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
How To Apply : Verso Night Cream?
The product is meant to be used in the evening, and should be applied to your skin after a gentle washing. The manufacturer recommends trying a small amount on your forearm in order to ensure you won’t have a reaction to the retinol compounds, and do not recommend using it while pregnant. Also, while they claim their formulation of retinol is sunshine-safe, they also encourage taking care to limit sun exposure while using this product.
Verso Night Cream Advantages:
- This product helps rejuvenates the skin.
- Key ingredient (retinol) has strong clinical support.
- Product is free of parabens, sulfates or phthalates.
Verso Night Cream Disadvantages:
- Price is quite high.
- Possible risk of reaction to retinol.
- No support for beneficial results from the other active ingredients.
- This product may not be suitable for all skin types.
Verso Night Cream’s manufacturer has a strong reputation and there is excellent customer support through Sephora, and furthermore, one of the primary ingredients of the cream has strong clinical backing. However, the price is very high, even for a cream including retinol compounds, and there is no evidence that their particular formulation has strong clinical benefits.
Sephora offers a comprehensive return guarantee, allowing you to return unopened or “gently used” items either by mail or to a Sephora retail outlet within two months for a cash refund, and up to ninety days with your refund coming in store credit.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Neck Creams formulations on the market in our opinion: