Exuviance Vespera Bionic Serum Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Vespera Bionic Serum Overview:
Vespera Bionic Serum, US $75 for a 1.0 oz. bottle, is a highly concentrated skin serum treatment solution that delivers powerful antioxidants that help revive and rejuvenate your skin from dullness and lifelessness caused by day-to-day damage caused by a combination of damaging and aging enviornmental stressors.
About Vespera Bionic Serum — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Neostrata, a skin care company founded by skin doctors, and specifically focusing on creating topical anti-aging solutions that utilize the age defying properties of alpha and poly hydroxy acids.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Deliver AHAs and PHAs that can facilitate speedier skin repairs and regeneration, and more frequent turnovers.
- Deliver highly potent antioxidant protection to shield your skin from damage and aging.
- Deliver a soothing and calming effect on skin to relieve it of stressed and fatigued look, promoting a more even skin tone and a more radiant overall complexion.
- Make wrinkles and other visible signs of skin aging appear faded and much less noticeable.
- Promote a clearer, brighter and blemish-free skin with regular use.
What Are The Ingredients In Vespera Bionic Serum ?
- Gluconolactone (5.0%): Facilitates faster skin renewal and turnover by quickly but very gently lifting your skin’s damaged top layer to stimulate more efficient turnovers.
- Lactobionic Acid (4.0%): Correct signs of photodamage to relieve skin of hyper pigmentation and other damages caused by UV that can progress to visible signs fo skin aging.
- Mandelic Acid: An alpha hydroxy acid that supports faster skin exfoliation, and stimulation of speedier skin regeneration and turnover.
- Vitamin A: Known for its age-defying properties, it also serves as a powerful antioxidant in this formula.
- Vitamin C: Re-energizes and reinvigorates your skin cells to boost the speed and quality of skin rejuvenating mechanisms necessary to improve the health and appearance of your skin.
- Vitamin E: Amplifies the beneficial effects of Vitamin C, it also supports the refortification of your skin’s protective barrier.
- Algae Extract: Improves your skin’s moisture content, it also delivers a calming effect on skin which gives your skin a more even toned appearance.
Directions To Use:
Vespera Bionic Serum is recommended for nightly application over freshly cleansed and cleared areas of your face, neck and chest. Spread a generous amount with a gentle massage to help the product better blend and seep into your skin.
- Vespera Bionic Serum, through clinical trials, has been observed to result to as much as 212 per cent improvement in skin clarity and evenness of skin tone in just 6 weeks of regular product application.
- This product is guaranteed to be safe and suitable for use by people with more sensitive skin.
- This product is expensive to maintain as part of your nightly skin care regimen.
- Vespera Bionic Serum reviews indicate that this product can be tacky to apply.
Does Vespera Bionic Serum Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using Vespera Bionic Serum:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including AHAs and PHAs, triethanolamine and chlorphenesin.
- Increased risk for hormonal irregularities due to parabens.
Vespera Bionic Serum Customer Reviews:
Vespera Bionic Serum reviews read:
- “This a very syrupy potion. It definitely makes my skin look immediately glowing, smooth and hydrates well, although a lot of that hydration sits on top of the skin for a long time and is quite a bit sticky. It promises to diminish 7 signs of aging and contains a lot of good vitamins and anti-oxidant ingredients. It can be used at the same time as other products (an aspect I like as I layer a lot). But, overall, it doesn’t seem to do anything special or more effectively than my many other miracle prods so I won’t buy this one again. But I am enjoying using it for now.” — LeslieCZ
- “This serum was one of the first ones I ever used. I love that it is a multi-tasker and addresses a myriad of concerns. The texture is beautiful, your skin will drink it in, and the price is more than reasonable!” — Allison R.
Vespera Bionic Serum gives you a good reason to spoil your skin but, the price simply makes you splurge. It does have what it takes to give your skin a much-needed boost but, what’s inside the bottle just isn’t commensurate to the steep price. It’s best to compare and contrast with other similar serums.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Serums formulations on the market in our opinion:
Our Top Serums
Dermatologist Recommendations for Maintaining Younger, Healthier, Vibrant Looking Skin:
- Be certain to consistently apply the product(s) you choose in accordance with its directions for use;
- Pay special attention to your neck and hands while applying the product(s) you choose, as these areas reflect your age;
- Always use sunscreen with a Sun Protection Factor (SPF) of at least 15;
- Drink at least eight glasses of water a day to stay well hydrated;
- Avoid excessive intake of caffeinated and alcoholic beverages, as they may contribute to dehydration and exacerbate the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles; and
- Be sure to get adequate rest every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."