VI Derm Clear HQ Free Reviews – Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What is VI Derm HQ Free?
As per the manufacturer, VI Derm Clear HQ Free, US $60 for a 1.75 fl. oz. opaque bottle, is a skin-brightener treatment solution formulated specifically to treat and better manage uneven skin tone. However, Skin irritation and allergic reactions can be caused due to several ingredients.
VI Derm HQ Free — Does It Really Work?
This product is brought to you by Vi Aesthetics, a skin care company that started out in 2005. Later, the brand first became recognized for its so-called painless chemical peel. Since then, the company has been strongly committed to finding the best treatment and aesthetic solution to the most challenging issues people had with their naturally imperfect skin not only to facilitate beautiful skin transformations but also to help them win back their confidence.
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- Lighten dark skin pigmentations to help make these less prominent and visibly faded.
- Promote a brighter overall complexion that comes with a more seamless and even skin tone.
- Help replenish your skin’s ideal moisture and nutrient content.
- Boost your antioxidant levels to enhance skin protection.
- Help your skin revive its youthful health and radiance to give you younger looking skin.
What Are The Ingredients In VI Derm HQ Free ?
- Vitamin A: It remains to be the top ingredient for treating aging challenged skin, and is touted for its wrinkle-fighting capabilities that comes with a melanin-inhibiting function that causes dark marks to lighten.
- Kojic Acid: It is a natural skin whitening agent derived from mushrooms that specifically addresses hyper pigmentation and uneven skin tone.
- Retinol: Derived from Vitamin A, it delivers less irritating exfoliation as it simultaneously inhibits melanin formation by blocking pathways that induce melanin production. However, it may cause Dryness and irritation.
- Arbutin: It has natural anti-inflammatory properties that help even your skin tone by relieving skin irritations, redness, and other forms of inflammation.
How to apply VI Derm HQ Free
For best results, the manufacturer suggests that-
- VI Derm HQ Free is recommended for nightly application on freshly cleansed and toned skin.
- In the morning, make sure to apply sunscreen so as not to cancel out improvements and rather amp up this product’s beneficial effects to your skin.
Benefits of VI Derm HQ Free
- VI Derm HQ Free does not contain hydroquinone, what once was the gold standard in skin whitening but which has come to be associated with being potentially carcinogenic.
- This product is not formulated with parabens and sulfates, both of which are toxic and can potentially put your overall health and well-being at risk for developing diseases.
- This product has been guaranteed by the manufacturer to be suitable for use on all skin types. However, no substantial evidence is available to prove it is effective.
Disadvantages of VI Derm HQ Free
- This product appears to be too expensive for the kind of formulation and benefits that can be derived from it.
- VI Derm HQ Free reviews indicate that this product does not quickly show visible improvements in scars and hyper pigmented spots, and takes months to start noticing a brighter, more even skin tone.
Does VI Derm HQ Free Have Any Side Effects?
Based on the ingredients and reviews, the following side effects may be experienced when using VI Derm Clear HQ Free:
- Skin irritation and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including botanical components.
- Increased risk for developing photosensitivity due to Vitamin A and retinol.
- Increased risk for developing various forms of cancers due to PEGs and EDTA.
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol.
Final Verdict: VI Derm HQ Free
VI Derm HQ Free may be safer than most other skin lightening formulations that infuse hydroquinone in the formula. However, question is if this will be sufficient in addressing your scarring and pigmentation issues? Also, there is no clear mention of any Return policy on the official website.
Skin Brighteners aid in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation revealing even skin tone. Skin brighteners also can help revitalize tired and dull skin resulting in a youthful, healthy glow.
Below you'll find some of the most effective skin brightening products on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Skin Lightening Choices
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."