Vichy Antioxidant Serum Review: Does It Really Work?
Vichy Idealia Radiance Boosting Serum Introduction
Vichy Idealia Radiance Boosting Serum, US $39 for 30 ml, is a treatment serum that helps relieve your tired skin from the hustle and bustle of modern-day urban living.
What Does Vichy Idealia Radiance Boosting Serum Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, this product is capable of delivering the following bene
- Deliver visibly fairer skin tone and a brighter overall complexion in just 8 days of regular product application
- Refine your pores and smoothen the surface of your skin
- Re-energize your skin and relieve it of dullness and lifelessness
- Boost your skin’s moisture content as it promotes a 24-hour hydration that helps keep your skin from drying out
Vichy Idealia Radiance Boosting Serum Manufacturer’s Detail
Established in France in 1931, this skincare brand proposes that your skin needs to harness the skin restorative power of the Vichy Thermal Spa also locate in France. The waters of Vichy are said to contain 15 minerals that your skin needs to enhance its appearance by restoring skin health. Global industry giant, L’Oreal Group of Companies, owns and controls Vichy.
Working of Vichy Idealia Radiance Boosting Serum
This product works by replenishing your skin’s lost nutrients and moisture to revitalize your skin health which, in turn, naturally improves its appearance and texture. It also uses anti-inflammatories to relieve and calm inflamed skin.
Vichy Idealia Radiance Boosting Serum Ingredients
- Licorice Root Extract: Promotes a brighter, more even toned skin, it also has anti-inflammatory properties that calm and soothe skin irritations, including blotchiness and redness
- Thermal Spa Water: Enriched with 15 minerals that are claimed by the company to be required by your skin to fuel processes that heal and restore your skin to its optimal level of health
- Sodium Hyaluronate: Also hyaluronic acid, it helps up your skin’s moisture content to reach optimal levels, causing it to appear plumper, dewier, healthier and more radiant
- Adenosine: Helps re-energize your cells to power up mechanisms that repair, rejuvenate and regenerate your skin
Vichy Idealia Radiance Boosting Serum Pros
- The manufacturer has guaranteed this product to be suitable for use on all skin types, including on sensitive skin.
- This product is rid of parabens, chemical preservatives that have been demonstrated to cause irregularities in estrogen levels and endocrine functions.
- The formula has a sheer, lightweight consistency that makes it easy to use and blend into your skin.
Vichy Idealia Radiance Boosting Serum Cons
- The manufacturer fails to present proof of product efficacy.
- This product is made with a relatively medium length listing of ingredients when it comes to serums where about half, including key ingredients, are listed after phenoxyethanol which could mean that your skin may not even be impacted by these ingredients at all.
- Vichy Idealia Radiance Boosting Serum reviews have indicated that many users have been overwhelmed by the strong scent of this product.
Vichy Idealia Radiance Boosting Serum Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including denatured alcohol, artificial colorants, and fragrance ingredients.
- Increased risk for oxidation and skin damage due to Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, a pH balancer
- Increased risk for neurotoxicity due to phenoxyethanol
Vichy Idealia Radiance Boosting Serum must be applied on your skin as a regular part of your morning and evening skincare regimens, following thorough cleansing and toning.
Vichy Idealia Radiance Boosting Serum makes, more or less, the same claims as most other serums intended for day and night use would claim. While a serum is supposed to significantly boost your skin’s health and give it a healthy appearance, this product’s manufacturer chooses to load the formula with preservatives and additives, alcohol, and fragrance ingredients that do more to hurt your skin than to restore it to its optimal health condition.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Rejuvenating Serums formulations on the market in our opinion: