Vichy Aqualia Thermal Review
Vichy AQUALIA THERMAL Introduction
Vichy AQUALIA THERMAL Dynamic Hydration Rich Cream, US $31 for 50 ml, is a moisturizer that gives you up to 48 hours of continuous skin hydration that keeps your skin comfortably hydrated throughout.
What Does Vichy AQUALIA THERMAL Claim
This product commits to deliver the following beauty and skin health benefits for your skin:
- Improves uptake, storage, and distribution of moisture within your skin, this cream enhances your skin’s suppleness, softness and texture
- Enhances water balance within your skin by evenly distributing moisture throughout, resulting to a plumper and more radiant glow.
- Volumizes your skin and, with regular use, helps restore elasticity as well as prevent loss of density
Vichy AQUALIA THERMAL Manufacturer’s Detail
Vichy is a brand that is being managed by the L’Oreal Group of Companies. The industry giant has acquired the brand which has grown to be known for manufacturing skin care products that use the Vichy Thermal Spa Water derived from France as the base ingredient of the entire line. This natural spring water has been studied and found to facilitate skin healing and rejuvenation.
Working of Vichy AQUALIA THERMAL
This product works by flooding your skin with moisture as it simultaneously heals and enhances your skin’s natural ability to attract and retain moisture of considerably long periods of time.
Vichy AQUALIA THERMAL Ingredients
- Hyaluronic Acid and Aquabioryl: A special super hydration complex that helps restore your skin’s healthy moisture content as well as simultaneously heal it to restore its naturally powerful ability to capture and lock in moisture
- Vichy Thermal Spa Water: Contains at least 15 minerals that your skin needs to revive its optimal level of health, cope with damages faster than the rate at which damages appear, and restore your skin’s natural, youthful complexion
- Shea Butter: Boosts your skin’s Vitamin E and fatty acids content which have a soothing and calming effect on your skin, as it supports the rebuilding of your skin’s surface layer to strengthen it, make it more resilient to damage and signs of aging, and help prevent surface water loss to support your skin’s round-the-clock hydration that lasts up to 48 hours
Vichy AQUALIA THERMAL Pros
- This product is rid of parabens, chemicals that are commonly used in skin care formulas as preservatives, which have been demonstrated time and again to cause disturbances to your endocrine system’s health and normal functioning.
- The formula practically melts into your skin so, unlike most other moisturizers, you won’t even have to massage in to make sure it blends in well with your skin.
- Vichy AQUALIA THERMAL reviews generally recommend that this product is safe for use by people with hyper sensitive skin types.
Vichy AQUALIA THERMAL Disadvantages
- There is no study presented that will provide either clinical proof or client opinion about how this product works on skin.
- Beyond the extremely plumping and hydrating effect of this product on skin, there is hardly anything in the formula that redounds to longer-term, buildable benefits that can improve with regular product use.
- This product is pricier than most other moisturizers from drugstore brands.
Vichy AQUALIA THERMAL Side Effects
This product is formulated with several ingredients that can hurt your skin and your overall health, that includes:
- Denatured Alcohol, fragrance ingredients: can cause your skin mild to severe irritations and allergies which can also lead to irreversible damages to your skin that can permanently compromise your skin’s overall health and appearance
- Phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin commonly used as product preservative which, at toxic levels, can cause adverse impacts to your brain health
Vichy AQUALIA THERMAL is recommended for use once up to twice daily as part of your morning and evening skin care routines. For best results, layer with the Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration Power Serum.
At its very basic, Vichy AQUALIA THERMAL does what it does as a moisturizer. Unfortunately with nasty ingredients in there, most especially denatured alcohol and fragrance ingredients, you may be signing up for irritation too if you are not being cautious. Love it or leave it, the fact remains that there are thousands of other moisturizers out there that deserve your closer attention and in-depth assessment.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Hyaluronic Acid Serum formulations on the market in our opinion: