Vichy Celludestock Reviews (updated 2018): Is It Effective?
Vichy Celludestock Description
Vichy Celludestock Night Time Over Night Destocking and Cellulite Treatment, US $53 for 150 ml, promises to deliver for you improved skin internal structure and enhanced external appearance. With regular use, this product commits to deliver the following skin care benefits:
- Visibly smoother skin within just 1 week of continuous product application.
- Noticeably reduced appearance of cellulites in just 2 weeks of product use.
- Make application areas appear firmer and slimmer over time
Vichy was founded some 80 years ago using Vichy Thermal Spa Water at the heart of its research-based products, and continues on with this tradition today.
Vichy Celludestock Ingredients
- Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water: Consists of 15 minerals, it quenches skin that is in need of a serious nutrient-boost, and which gradually brings back skin health and youthful appeal.
- Pure Caffeine (5%): Improves metabolism and drainage, this ingredient is a well-established vasodilator, causing veins underneath application areas to open wide and receive a significant increase in fluid circulation, draining stuck fluids and fats while simultaneously improving the absorption of nutrients to heal skin.
- Lipodicine: a proprietary ingredient that helps inhibit fat build up and bulging of existing fats, most especially when you are undergoing chronic stress or, have been following an unhealthy lifestyle.
- Adipo-stim: Formulated with Zingiber and Dioschol, this proprietary ingredient helps melt and drain fat storage, causing product application areas to look slimmer and cellulites to appear much less noticeable when viewed from the skin surface.
Vichy Celludestock Direction
Use Vichy Celludestock Night Time Over Night Destocking and Cellulite Treatment must be generously applied on cellulite-affected areas of your skin at night. Vigorously massage in the product to blend and incorporate well into your skin.
Vichy Celludestock Advantages
- Formula has been guaranteed by manufacturer to be hypoallergenic and may be used safely on sensitive and problematic skin types.
- Product has been formulated with proprietary ingredients backed by a company founded on a well-established research culture.
- Product enhances sleep, the lack of which is considered as a major contributor to the development and build up of cellulites.
- Product efficacy is backed up by an independent research ascertaining formula effectiveness in reducing cellulites caused by sleeplessness.
Vichy Celludestock Disadvantages
- Product likely masks only the cellulite problem since topical solutions are unable to reach and solve the root causes of cellulites which consist of trapped fats and the tough fibers that lock these in.
- Continuous, long-term product use will unlikely result to incremental benefits that improve the way your cellulites appear .
- Details of study alluded to by manufacturer to provide proof of efficacy has not been detailed.
- Product has limited accessibility.
Vichy Celludestock Night Time Over Night Destocking and Cellulite Treatment, like any other cellulite and firming creams, do not directly tackle the root causes of your cellulite problems. At best, this product will only temporarily cause your cellulites to appear less noticeable as the vasodilating effects of caffeine take effect. As for inhibiting cellulite build up, you know you need more proof to believe a claim like that.
Cellulite refers to fat deposits under the surface of the skin giving it a dimpled, irregular appearance. The vast majority of women have cellulite, some estimates are as high as 90 percent. Cellulite is routinely found in the thighs, hips, buttocks, and stomach. Unfortunately, maintaining an optimal body weight, eating healthy, staying active, and even regular exercise may not be enough to combat cellulite.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective cellulite cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.