Vichy Essence Water Review: Does It Really Work?
Vichy Aqualia Thermal Boosting Essence Water Introduction
Vichy Aqualia Thermal Boosting Essence Water, US $29.95 for a 200 ml bottle, is an essence that contains a highly concentrated blend of beneficial skin ingredients that preps your skin to receive optimal treatment from other products in your routine.
What Does Vichy Aqualia Thermal Boosting Essence Water Claim
Based on claims made by the manufacturer, you can expect to derive the following beauty and health benefits for your skin to take advantage of:
- Boosts the power of your serums and creams to repair, rejuvenate and regenerate your skin
- Helps restore your skin’s optimal moisture and nutrition levels
Vichy Aqualia Thermal Boosting Essence Water Manufacturer’s Detail
Vichy is a brand established in 1931, with its skin care products heavily focused on delivering the nourishing benefits of the Vichy Thermal Spa found in France. The formula is claimed to be composed of at least 15 minerals that your skin badly needs to heal and become renewed. Vichy is a brand that is owned and managed by the global skin care industry giant, L’Oreal Group of Companies.
Working of Vichy Aqualia Thermal Boosting Essence Water
This product works by delivering significant amounts of nutrients to restore your skin’s health, from which beautiful skin naturally follows.
Vichy Aqualia Thermal Boosting Essence Water Ingredients
- Thermal Spa Water: Touted to consist of 15 minerals that your skin needs to facilitate faster healing, rejuvenation and renewal, by providing the nutrition your skin needs to function better and to regain its optimal health level
- Hyaluronic Acid: Attracts moisture from the surroundings, this ingredient absorb moisture, flaunts it on the surface of your skin and gradually releases these to keep your skin comfortably hydrated for long hours
- Aquabioryl: Supports the restoration of your skin’s surface layer, refortifying it and making it thicker to better withstand future damage and aging
Vichy Aqualia Thermal Boosting Essence Water Pros
- Based on observations derived from a consumer survey of 85 Chinese women, all claiming to have sensitive skin, and 4 weeks of regular product use, 9 out of 10 study subjects said that they felt that they were getting more from the products in their routine.
- This product has been guaranteed by the manufacturer to be hypoallergenic.
- The formula does not contain parabens which can disrupt normal hormone levels and endocrine functions.
Vichy Aqualia Thermal Boosting Essence Water Cons
- This product contains denatured alcohol, which happens to be one of the worst ingredients that you can allow anywhere near your skin.
- Vichy Aqualia Thermal Boosting Essence Water reviews indicate that users are divided as to the beneficial impacts that can be derived from this solution, many say that it does not make any difference.
Vichy Aqualia Thermal Boosting Essence Water Side Effects
Based on this product’s composition, the following side effects may be experienced:
- Skin irritations and allergic reactions due to several ingredients, including butylene glycol, denatured alcohol, fragrance ingredients, and artificial dyes, all of which can cause irreversible damages to your skin
- Increased risk for nerve and brain damage due to phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxin added as a preservative
- Increased risk for various forms of cancers due to PEGs, chemicals that enhance the absorbability of beneficial ingredients, except that it also carries with it all the toxins, including 1,4 dioxane, a confirmed carcinogen, deep into your skin.
Vichy Aqualia Thermal Boosting Essence Water must be applied on your skin day and night after cleansing and toning.
Vichy Aqualia Thermal Boosting Essence Water reviews read:
- “This Vichy Aqualia Thermal Hydrating Refreshing Water made it difficult to apply my favorite tinted moisturizer. It was blotchy and not blendable. It did not slide across my face which is why I like that tinted SPF moisturizer so much. But I persisted. Over time, flakes and redness around my mouth started to appear. It could be a reaction to the active ingredients, which are water, glycerin, and castor oil. Or any number of color dyes . Or the version of polyethylene glycol which is derived from bees wax.” — SLS, a top 1,000 reviewer vine voice, on Amazon
- “Use this every morning and night …Love it!” — syn on Amazon
Vichy Aqualia Thermal Boosting Essence Water is one like many other skin care products who bother about what other innovative ingredient to offer, in this case the Vichy Thermal Spa Water. Products such as this, however, dismally include the basic no-no’s when it comes to skin care, that includes drying alcohols, fragrances and artificial dyes.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Rejuvenating Serums formulations on the market in our opinion: