Vichy Eye Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More
What Is Vichy Eye Cream?
Vichy Idealia Eyes, brings you better contoured, better nourished, younger-looking eyes that shine and appear livelier.
More specifically, this product is strongly committed to deliver for you the following beauty benefits:
- Enhance microcirculation to flush out of stuck fluids and toxins, and better nourish skin around your eyes.
- Give skin around your eyes a significant moisture boost that helps smoothen out fine lines and wrinkles. Although it contains synthetic colorants which could trigger skin irritation.
- Instantly brighten your eye area with illuminating pigments that reflect back light which causes your eyes to
appear less tired and youthful.
This product is formulated by Vichy, a beauty brand with product potency founded on the Vichy Thermal Water Spa, derived from the nutrient rich body of water in France, which the company claims have the power to restore skin health.
What Are The Ingredient In Vichy Eye Cream?
- Pure Caffeine: Enhances microcirculation to flush out stuck fluids and enhance nourishment of skin around your eyes; also gives your skin an antioxidant boost that shields your skin from the cell damaging effects of free radicals and UV, allowing your skin to cope with repairs.
- Vitamine B3: This ingredient is used to hydrate the skin as well as reduce redness in the skin. However it might cause mild burning, itching, or redness.
- LHA: This ingredient works in a similar way to the famed acne fighting ingredient by providing a keratolytic action to the skin.
How To Apply Vichy Eye Cream
- Use Vichy Idealia Eyes for your morning and evening routine, with sheer amounts that you can keep reapplying throughout the day to give your eyes a quick pick-me-up anywhere you are.
- Squeeze a tiny amount, dot around your eye area, and spread evenly while tapping to pack into your skin.
Benefits Of Vichy Eye Cream
- Product is rid of fragrances, well-known to cause severe skin irritations on all skin types.
- This product is safe for use on sensitive skin. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
- Product does not contain parabens, toxic chemical preservatives that can get in the way of normal hormone functioning which, in turn, affect various mechanisms in your body.
Disadvantages Of Vichy Eye Cream
- Product contains synthetic colorants which can be highly irritating, most especially on sensitive and problematic skin types.
- Product contains Triethanolamine, an organic compound that has been demonstrated to pose short-term and long-term risks to your skin which includes damaging your skin structure, compromising respiratory health, and possibly adverse effects to bladder and liver health with long-term use.
- Product contains denatured alcohol which instantly dries out your skin and cause permanent damages to your skin matrix with regular use.
- This product may not be suitable for all skin types.
Final Verdict: Vichy Eye Cream
Vichy Idealia Eyes offers ingredients that can deliver real benefits for your skin. However, the damaging ingredients in the formula can easily negate any product advantage that you can derive.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.