Vichy Eye Cream Overview
Retinol HA Eyes Total Anti-wrinkle Renovating Care cream is manufactured by Vichy, an established company that produces a wide range of skincare and anti-aging treatments. It is presented on the Vichy official website which is professional and interactive and features FAQ’s, company background information and a ‘skin analysis’ tool.
All Vichy products can be purchased online with the eye cream costing $39.50. As with all Vichy treatments, customer reviews are provided and the reviews for the Retinol cream in particular are positive.All Vichy products have a 30-day money back guarantee, a customer service number provided (but no address for the company), and a retail store locator is included.
Vichy Eye Cream– Product Description
Vichy Eye Cream has been clinically tested and results are shown on the website. All ingredients are listed and information regarding the product is comprehensive. The product is described as providing ‘ultra nourishment’ and instantly smoothes the skin by ‘filling’ the fine lines and wrinkles.
The key ingredients are Hyaluronic Acid and Retinyl Palmitate with Adenosine. This former substance is particularly beneficial in attracting and retaining water molecules, adding moisture and plumping the skin.Sunflower seed oil, Silica, Shea Butter, Caffeine and Glycerin are also included in the patented formula.
The eye cream has been allergy tested and is fragrance free making it suitable for all skin types.
Vichy Eye Cream- Advantage
- Clinical trials have been performed
- Customer reviews are shown
- The product information is thorough
- There is a 30-day money back guarantee
- All ingredients are listed
- The ordering process is secure
Vichy Eye Cream- Drawbacks
- Individual ingredients are not explained in detail
- No discounts or special offers are available
Vichy Eye Cream-The Bottom Line
Vichy Eye Cream would certainly be a recommended brand for anyone looking to treat under eye aging skin problems. Not only is it reasonably affordable, but it has proof to show that it works as well as claimed, something that not all brands of skincare treatments are able to do.
Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."