VICHY Lift 10 Activ Eyes Serum Reviews- Should You Trust This Product?Advertising Disclosure ?
What Is VICHY Lift Activ Eyes Serum?
From one of the most popular, highly trusted drugstore personal care products brand in Europe, comes VICHY LiftActiv Eyes, US $35 for 0.5 oz. This product, like any other Vichy formulated product, is infused with the Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water that contains 15 minerals that are beneficial to the skin and is derived from French volcanoes. This mineral water restores the skin’s strength, enabling it to withstand harsh, damaging environmental forces as well as potential skin irritants that inflame skin and inflict it with permanent damages, including signs of skin aging.
Combined with Rhamnose, Caffeine and Escine, this product lightens dark under eye circles, pulls up loose skin, evens out wrinkles and leaves skin around the eyes plump, depuffs eye bags, brightens skin complexion, and generally leaves the eye area appearing healthier. Combined, these ingredients also help restore healthy microcirculation that helps clear the eye area of leaked fluids, including blood, which is responsible for the dark pigment around the eye area.
However there are many other well known brands in the market with similar effects and ingredients and they come in a affordable range.
What Are The Ingredients In VICHY Lift Activ Eyes Serum?
Key active ingredients are:
- Rhamnose: a plant sugar that has become well-known for its anti-aging properties. It stimulates collagen production which, eventually, facilitates skin repairs, rejuvenation and faster turnover
- Glycerin: This ingredient helps skin retain moisture while reducing inflammation but also can cause skin irritation to sensitive skin.
- Dimethicone: This ingredient works as an anti-foaming agent.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: This ingredient prevents irritation by helping to maintain the skin’s moisture barrier.
How To Apply VICHY Lift Activ Eyes Serum
- Use VICHY LiftActiv Eyes only on thoroughly cleansed and toned skin only. Use twice daily, once in the morning and once again with your nighttime skincare routine.
- Apply around the eyes with a gentle tapping motion. Once your eye area is dotted, gently spread in upward, circular fashion until the product has been deeply absorbed by your skin.
- Apply sunscreen separately during the day for added protection from further sun damage.
- Use this product under makeup for daytime use
Benefits Of VICHY Lift Activ Eyes Serum
- easily absorbent and won’t leave skin surface greasy.
- highly emollient and plumping.
- non-sticky. Although customer reviews tells a different story.
Disadvantages Of VICHY Lift Activ Eyes Serum
- contains phenoxyethanol, a neurotoxic that affects the nervous system
- contains parabens which have been proven to be endocrine-disrupting chemicals
- contains magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, ascorbyl glucoside and tocopheryl acetate, very beneficial skin care ingredients, in very low amounts
- thick texture may not make it an ideal product for those with greasy skin and acne-prone skin
Final Verdict: VICHY Lift 10 Activ Eyes Serum
Eye skin problems? No problem. Dark under eye skin can be a tough skin concern to manage but, with the aid of the right products to aid in brightening eye skin complexion and dramatically add moisture, we say brighter skin is so possible. Although this product contains certain ingredients which may lead to skin irritation.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Results may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended be used for self diagnosis or self trealment of any condition.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."