Vichy Liftactiv Eyes Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Eye Cream Review : Ingredients, Side Effects, Detailed Review And More.
What Is Vichy Liftactiv Eyes Anti-Wrinkle And Firming Eye Cream?
Vichy Liftactiv Eyes Anti-Wrinkle and Firming eye cream is developed for taking care of the delicate areas around the eyes, as well as the eyelids to reduce the visible signs of aging. Although it contains certain ingredients which could lead to skin irritation.
Vichy is one of the best European Anti-Aging Brands created by Dr. Haller in 1931. The company offers a wide range of skincare products that promise efficacy and safety for even the most sensitive of skin. Product lines include Liftactiv skincare, Idealia, Aqualia, Neovadiol, Capital Soleil for suncare, and Ideal Body for bodycare.
Vichy Liftactiv Eyes Anti-Wrinkle And Firming Eye Cream: Does It Really Work?
The manufacturer claims that this product is gentle enough to be used on the delicate eye area, yet strong enough to deliver clinical and lasting results:
- Reduces appearance of crow’s feet by significantly reducing the number and depth
- Smooths out crow’s feet and wrinkles under the eyes after 4, 8, and 12 weeks of use
- Delivers an anti-under eye bag, soothing and firming effect
- Reduces puffiness around the eyes
- Improves dark circles appearance
- Visibly lifts the eyelids
- safety for sensitive skin
This product helps stimulate your skin’s own natural damage repair and firming abilities. This provides the complete anti-aging care that restores and refreshes the skin to minimize wrinkles, lift contours, smooth out the skin surface, and add radiance.
What Are The Ingredients In Vichy Liftactiv Eyes Anti-Wrinkle And Firming Eye Cream?
- Vichy mineralizing thermal water from French volcanoes: Charged with 15 minerals required to boost skin health and proven to make skin stronger against aggressors and external factors through rebalancing, reinforcing, and regenerating the skin. This volcanic water, used in all Vichy products, is pure, natural, and cannot be reproduced scientifically.
- Rhamnose: a naturally-derived plant sugar is clinically proven to rejuvenate the skin and fight aging signs
- Caffeine: Help visibly reduce puffiness and dark circles. Escin is a plant-based substance that strengthens the skin and gives it a pleasant sensation. It also encourages microcirculation to avoid water retention that causes eye bags. Caffeine has natural anti-inflammatory properties and also encourages circulation.
- Vitamin C: A potent antioxidant that can do wonders for the skin. Vitamin C helps in reducing skin inflammation and pigmentation. It also stimulates collagen production, protects the skin against free radical damage and tones the skin to lessen wrinkles. However it causes Redness to the skin.
Benefits Of Vichy Liftactiv Eyes Anti-Wrinkle And Firming Eye Cream
- Lightweight, non-sticky, and non-greasy formula that melts and absorbs into the skin right away, leaving it with a hydrated, lifted, and smooth feeling.
- Suitable for sensitive skin around the eye area
- Soothes the skin. Although many user reviews say it isn’t very effective.
Disadvantages Of Vichy Liftactiv Eyes Anti-Wrinkle And Firming Eye Cream
- A bit pricey for those with fixed incomes.
- Can cause irritation of the eyes
- May deliver minimal to absolutely no effect on some users even with religious use and proper application
- Does not work very well as you would expect for a product sold at its price
Does Vichy Liftactiv Eyes Anti-Wrinkle And Firming Eye Cream Have Side Effects?
The main ingredient rhamnose is not known or believed to have any serious side effects although it may cause irritation in users with botanical allergies. The fragrance may also cause discomfort for those with sensitive skin.
How To Apply Vichy Liftactiv Eyes Anti-Wrinkle And Firming Eye Cream
- Use day and night on cleansed skin.
- With closed eyes, apply cream gently and smoothly from the inner to the outer corners of the eyes.
- Finish by tapping lightly around the eyes.
- After application, apply pressure to point 3 using two fingers to gently pull the skin to the sides.
- Lightly tap around the eyes to finish.
Final Verdict: Vichy Liftactiv Eyes Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Eye Cream
The unique formula used in this product makes it lightweight, easily absorbed, and non-greasy on the skin. However, many users experienced little to no effect at all even after using the product correctly and regularly.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.