Vichy Liftactiv Eyes Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Eye Cream Review: Ingredients, Side Effects, Customer Reviews And More.
Vichy Liftactiv Eyes Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Eye Cream Introduction
Vichy Liftactiv Eyes Anti-Wrinkle and Firming eye cream is developed for taking care of the delicate areas around the eyes, as well as the eyelids to reduce the visible signs of aging.
What does Vichy Liftactiv Eyes Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Eye Cream Claim
The manufacturer claims that this product is gentle enough to be used on the delicate eye area, yet strong enough to deliver clinical and lasting results:
- Reduces appearance of crow’s feet by significantly reducing the number and depth
- Smooths out crow’s feet and wrinkles under the eyes after 4, 8, and 12 weeks of use
- Delivers an anti-under eye bag, soothing and firming effect
- Reduces puffiness around the eyes
- Improves dark circles appearance
- Visibly lifts the eyelids
- Uses a unique formulation and the most powerful agents effective in delivering the desired effect without compromising
- safety for sensitive skin
Vichy Liftactiv Eyes Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Eye Cream Manufacturer’s Detail
Vichy is one of the best European Anti-Aging Brands created by Dr. Haller in 1931. The company offers a wide range of skincare products that promise efficacy and safety for even the most sensitive of skin. Product lines include Liftactiv skincare, Idealia, Aqualia, Neovadiol, Capital Soleil for suncare, and Ideal Body for bodycare.
Working of Vichy Liftactiv Eyes Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Eye Cream
This product helps stimulate your skin’s own natural damage repair and firming abilities. This provides the complete anti-aging care that restores and refreshes the skin to minimize wrinkles, lift contours, smooth out the skin surface, and add radiance.
Vichy Liftactiv Eyes Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Eye Cream Ingredients
- Vichy mineralizing thermal water from French volcanoes: Charged with 15 minerals required to boost skin health and proven to make skin stronger against aggressors and external factors through rebalancing, reinforcing, and regenerating the skin. This volcanic water, used in all Vichy products, is pure, natural, and cannot be reproduced scientifically.
- Rhamnose: a naturally-derived plant sugar is clinically proven to rejuvenate the skin and fight aging signs
- Caffeine and esci: Help visibly reduce puffiness and dark circles. Escin is a plant-based substance that strengthens the skin and gives it a pleasant sensation. It also encourages microcirculation to avoid water retention that causes eye bags. Caffeine has natural anti-inflammatory properties and also encourages circulation.
Vichy Liftactiv Eyes Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Eye Cream Pros
- Gentle on the skin
- Lightweight, non-sticky, and non-greasy formula that melts and absorbs into the skin right away, leaving it with a hydrated, lifted, and smooth feeling.
- Suitable for sensitive skin around the eye area
- Soothes the skin
- Undergoes multiple testing procedures and methods before, during, and after product development
- Safety and allergy tested for sensitive skin under ophthalmological and dermatological control
Vichy Liftactiv Eyes Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Eye Cream Cons
- A bit pricey for those with fixed incomes.
- Can cause irritation of the eyes
- May deliver minimal to absolutely no effect on some users even with religious use and proper application
- Does not work very well as you would expect for a product sold at its price
Vichy Liftactiv Eyes Anti-Wrinkle and Firming Eye Cream Side effects
The main ingredient rhamnose is not known or believed to have any serious side effects although it may cause irritation in users with botanical allergies. The fragrance may also cause discomfort for those with sensitive skin.
Use day and night on cleansed skin. With closed eyes, apply cream gently and smoothly from the inner to the outer corners of the eyes. Finish by tapping lightly around the eyes. After application, apply pressure to point 3 using two fingers to gently pull the skin to the sides. Lightly tap around the eyes to finish.
Here are how some Vichy Eye Cream reviews read:
- One Vichy eye cream review on Amazon by TexasRose: “One of the main things I like about this eye cream is that is does not irritate my eyes. It softens the wrinkles around my eyes and makes a noticeable difference! A little goes a long ways!”
- Another by the name kaltsaslove said: “Not as good as I thought it would be for the price. This is my least favorite item from this product line. I love the other products from this product line much better!”
The unique formula used in this product makes it lightweight, easily absorbed, and non-greasy on the skin. However, many users experienced little to no effect at all even after using the product correctly and regularly.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Creams
Also Remember These Dermatologist Recommended Important Tips:
- Age has nothing to do with the lines that appear on the corners of your eyes... it's a combination of heredity and careless abuse of the area.
- Skin is skin... it all needs to be cared for in one way or another. For my younger readers, this means not pulling on the skin when removing eye makeup.
- The eye area is prone to fine lines and wrinkles, so it is really important not over-work the area, squint, and stay away from smokey rooms. Your eyes won't like that either.
- One of the best ways to protect this area of your face is to put on a pair of sunglasses every single time you go outside spring, summer, fall and winter.
- There are very few oil glands in the eye area, so it can dry out very quickly, especially if you spend a great deal of time out of doors.
- When you chose an eye cream, be sure to choose one that is especially formulated for this delicate skin. Don't use a day cream that could be full of ingredients that will irritate this area. Too rich a cream can cause as many problems as ignoring the area.