Vichy Homme Hydra Mag C+ Face Moisturizer Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
Vichy Mag C+ Face Overview:
Vichy Mag C+ Face Moisturizer, USD 21.75 for a 50 ml bottle, is marketed as a moisturizer formulated for men that can diminish the signs of fatigue, puffiness and dark circles. Do you think this product will work well for you? Read this Vichy Mag C+ Face review first!
About Vichy Mag C+ Face – Does It Really Work?
Vichy Laboratories was founded on the philosophy that medical research and scientific expertise are important in maintaining the health and beauty of the skin. The company is committed to developing regimens and skin care solutions that have been clinically proven to transform the skin. At the heart of all their skincare products is the Vichy Thermal Spa Water that is rich in minerals that the skin needs.
According to them, the Vichy Homme Hydra Mag C+ Face Moisturizer can:
- Tone the skin.
- Leave it soft.
- Deliver intense hydration to the skin.
- Fight the external aggressors that may damage the skin.
- Reenergize the skin.
- Reduce dark circles and eye puffiness.
Keep on reading this review because there is more that you need to know!
What Are The Ingredients In Vichy Mag C+ Face?
Some of the active Vichy Mag C+ Face ingredients are:
- Magnesium + Dextran + Vitamin C: This complex delivers antioxidant protection to the skin and keeps it bright and youthful looking. It can also energize the skin and address any issues of hyperpigmentation and discoloration.
- Thermal Spring Water: Containing high amounts of vitamins and minerals, this water can nourish and hydrate the skin from the inside out.
Directions To Use:
For best results, apply a small amount of Vichy Homme Hydra Mag C+ Face Moisturizer to cleansed skin. Massage it gently to the face and neck until it has been fully absorbed by the skin.
- According to the self-assessment of 129 men, 91% experienced toned skin, 98% claim that their skin got softer and 99% enjoyed hydrated skin.
- It has been tested on sensitive skin.
- The product is paraben-free and hypoallergenic.
- This moisturizer contains denatured alcohol.
- It also has triethanolamine.
- In most reviews, users claim that the scent of the moisturizer is too strong which prevents them from using the product daily.
Does Vichy Mag C+ Face Have Any Side-effects?
Based on the content of Vichy Mag C+ Face side-effects, you may experience the following side effects:
- Irritated eyes and skin redness (due to triethanolamine).
- Drying of the skin (caused by alcohol).
Vichy Mag C+ Face Customer Reviews:
Read the Vichy Mag C+ Face reviews that we have below to know more about this product:
- “This Vichy Homme product is a really nice moisturizer at a premium price. Inside the V-marked small squeeze can is a light orange or peach-colored gel, quite viscous in texture. Even in larger dollops, it dries into skin quickly after application. There’s a pleasant but not overpowering marine scent much like any of the recent “Aqua” trend of men’s fragrances, which also disappears fairly quickly after application (thank goodness). I didn’t see any earth-shattering difference in my face’s appearance after several days of use — I’d be more than a bit skeptical of the miracle claims about reducing “fatigued” appearance — but it does seem to lessen dark under-eye circles a bit, and leaves the skin feeling healthy and moist in a pleasant way. There are surely less expensive alternatives, but if you’re willing to spend this much and like the brand or this product’s feel specifically, it’s a nice product.” –An Amazon customer
- “I was so excited to try this product. I loved the combination of ingredients and thought it would be perfect for my face. I like the consistency of the lotion as well. It’s creamy and easy to apply. This big problem with me is the fragrance. It is way too strong for my taste. It’s a very nice smell and I like it but I am sensitive to fragrances and cannot wear a strong one on my face. I thought I’d try it on my husband and see what he thought since he doesn’t have that issue. He agreed that the smell was very nice but so strong for the face that it was almost invasive. I know this is personal and some people like fragrances in their facial cosmetics. I just want others for whom this is an issue to know. This makes the difference in my being able to wear it daily. I’m not going to be able to and I’m disappointed. I’d love a fragrance free version of this however.” –RETsmile on Amazon
Vichy Mag C+ Face contains the ingredients needed to keep the skin soft, protected and moisturized. However, the scent of the product is too strong that it can be off-putting for most users.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: