Vichy Homme Hydra Mag C+ Face Moisturizer Review: Is It Safe And Effective?
Vichy Mag C+ Face Overview:
Vichy Mag C+ Face Moisturizer, USD 21.75 for a 50 ml bottle, is marketed as a moisturizer formulated for men that can diminish the signs of fatigue, puffiness and dark circles. Do you think this product will work well for you? Read this Vichy Mag C+ Face review first!
About Vichy Mag C+ Face – Does It Really Work?
Vichy Laboratories was founded on the philosophy that medical research and scientific expertise are important in maintaining the health and beauty of the skin. The company is committed to developing regimens and skin care solutions that have been clinically proven to transform the skin. At the heart of all their skincare products is the Vichy Thermal Spa Water that is rich in minerals that the skin needs.
According to them, the Vichy Homme Hydra Mag C+ Face Moisturizer can:
- Tone the skin.
- Leave it soft.
- Deliver intense hydration to the skin.
- Fight the external aggressors that may damage the skin.
- Reenergize the skin.
- Reduce dark circles and eye puffiness.
Keep on reading this review because there is more that you need to know!
What Are The Ingredients In Vichy Mag C+ Face?
Some of the active Vichy Mag C+ Face ingredients are:
- Magnesium + Dextran + Vitamin C: This complex delivers antioxidant protection to the skin and keeps it bright and youthful looking. It can also energize the skin and address any issues of hyperpigmentation and discoloration.
- Thermal Spring Water: Containing high amounts of vitamins and minerals, this water can nourish and hydrate the skin from the inside out.
Directions To Use:
For best results, apply a small amount of Vichy Homme Hydra Mag C+ Face Moisturizer to cleansed skin. Massage it gently to the face and neck until it has been fully absorbed by the skin.
- According to the self-assessment of 129 men, 91% experienced toned skin, 98% claim that their skin got softer and 99% enjoyed hydrated skin.
- It has been tested on sensitive skin.
- The product is paraben-free and hypoallergenic.
- This moisturizer contains denatured alcohol.
- It also has triethanolamine.
- In most reviews, users claim that the scent of the moisturizer is too strong which prevents them from using the product daily.
Does Vichy Mag C+ Face Have Any Side-effects?
Based on the content of Vichy Mag C+ Face side-effects, you may experience the following side effects:
- Irritated eyes and skin redness (due to triethanolamine).
- Drying of the skin (caused by alcohol).
Vichy Mag C+ Face contains the ingredients needed to keep the skin soft, protected and moisturized. However, the scent of the product is too strong that it can be off-putting for most users.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective Moisturizers formulations on the market in our opinion: